Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:3b9ce650-bf4e-4974-a41c-c7161f730312
Have you worked with the Divine Feminine or the Divine Masculine? Here’s a work sheet and a mandala to color.
Enjoy!

8 Likes

I LOVE Loner Wolf!! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

They’re amazing, aren’t they? And you’re welcome :blush:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s a pretty mandala! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I love coloring! It helps with my anxiety! I have so many coloring books with mandalas and I love cleaning up mandalas when I cut them with my Cricut machine.

4 Likes

This is awesome! :heart_eyes: I love that there is a space for journaling- I think it’s great that they encourage writing your thoughts and experiences out :memo: And I agree- that mandala is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing, @christina4! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I love to journal and I do it in my BOS and I have a separate journal that I write in everyday. I just got my daughter her first journal and told her that she has to write in it everyday even if it’s just one sentence. It’s her best friend and she write anything and everything in it. She also gets to hide it where ever she wants so no one can read it because it’s hers. She’s still getting used to having it, but I feel like she needs someplace to get her emotions out or how she truly feels about situations if she doesn’t feel like she can tell anyone about it.

4 Likes

Journaling is a great coping mechanism. Growing up, I’ve learned the hard way how to deal with emotions. My mother usually pushed my mental/emotional needs aside. So now I encourage any and all coping skills. I learned through a coping skills or DBT( talk therapy) group. I’m thinking about making a post weekly about a coping skill that I’ve mastered.

4 Likes

@christina4 I’m working on healing myself this year and dealing with traumas from my past. Since my anxiety got so out of control I have learned a few new coping mechanisms instead of adding medications. I used to journal when I was younger and have just now restarted and it really does make a difference. I’m happy that my daughter is embracing it at such a young age now too. I was about her age when I had started.

I think posts about that are a great way to share to ideas for others that may be struggling to cope with things in their lives. I know I would be interested, if it’s something I can easily do or learn to do and keeps me off medications with their funky side effects, I’m all for it.

4 Likes

Ok it’s a plan then! I’ll work on that tomorrow!

3 Likes

Thank you! Meditation, journaling, and going for a walk once a week has really helped me find myself again. I’m looking forward to the upcoming posts on the subject! You will do great!

4 Likes

I just did a post on coping skills ok

2 Likes

Aw, thanks! You’re such a doll! So glad we’ve met.

4 Likes

I am very happy to have met you. I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes