Do You All Know About This Gal?

She is a dollar tree wizard on making Witchy things… she uses only dollar tree items, I just love watching her, If I make all she does, I need a bigger house… lol

6 Likes

I have not heard of her, but I do have a Dollar Store in town! It’s exciting that’s all she uses, I use the Dollar Tree for a lot of craft items too. If I can’t find them there I go to Walmart and then I go to Michaels. I just work my way through the stores for the cheapest possible prices. Lol

3 Likes

So much creativity! :heart_eyes: She reminds me of you, @roxanne- being so resourceful and crafty with the things she finds and has on hand, really amazing! :clap: The jenga blocks moon phase display is my favorite :first_quarter_moon::sparkles: I love the idea of finding pieces on the cheap, then putting them together in a fun craft to make something uniquely your own! Lovely- thanks for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes!!! I’ve been watching her witchy Wednesday videos! I love finding anything I can diy with dollar tree stuff. Sadly mu dollar tree doesn’t always have the stuff BUT my daughter in law travels and can sniff out a dollar tree miles away. I give her a list of things I can’t find and she gets it for me! She video chats me when she’s in dollar tree so I can shop too! LOL

3 Likes

It sounds like you have top-notch shopping assistant, @jill! That’s very creative with the video chat- you can shop together even while miles away :grin::shopping: Have you been able to do any exciting dollar store crafts lately, maybe from some things your daughter brought for you? :sparkles::blush:

2 Likes

Nothing lately. My poor family has been hit from all sides with illness lately. I did have her pick me up some little spell bottles. I am anxious to get them.

3 Likes

I just dropped in my Dollar Tree down the road yesterday, and their Halloween decor is out! I picked up 2 shiny labradorite-esque skulls and a jar that says “pick your poison”! I’ll have to post a picture later!

I always buy my jars there, but this video gives me a little motivation to go up & down ALL the aisles next time!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the illness in your family, @jill. Sending lots of good thoughts and well-wishes your way, I hope there is news of quick recoveries very soon! :heart: I’m glad you and your daughter are still able to connect and go shopping “together”- very fun! I hope you can get your spell bottles soon :blush::two_hearts:

Nice find, @haley! :grin::+1: As always, stores seem to put out Halloween decorations and goodies earlier and earlier every year- but since it’s my favorite holiday and the decorations are always fun, I’m definitely not complaining! :laughing: Enjoy your new treasures- I’d love to see a pic of your fun Dollar Tree finds! :shopping: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Im subscribed to her! Love watching her videos

1 Like