Do you guys know any online witch classes for eclectic witches or any online covens?

Not forums, but something you can actually work together on something…
I just wanna learn new things, maybe learn some new spells but actually talk to people whenever I want. I also like giving readings with my play cards and I wanna learn some new playing card tricks.

4 Likes

Spells8 All Courses Have you looked through the courses on Spells8 & the forum is where the coven discusses all the things to do with witchcraft. We aren’t all Wiccan, there is an eclectic mix of witches from all over the world here. I may have read the initial post wrong, but Spells8 has all of that here. :thinking:

Is there a specific part of the craft that you have a question about? We have the Weekly Challenges, Tea Rituals, witches do readings for each other here. The site has a daily ritual with a lot of information there Daily Ritual @AliceInWonderdab & @MeganB do readings for practice if you ask or on a specific day. You could offer to practice here with your cards.

@Francisco, @BryWisteria, @MeganB, @praecog29 may have some insight on the question. I’m not sure I am picking up what you are putting down. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A big thanks to the lovely @Susurrus for sharing all the happenings around the coven! Yes, there are many interactive and coven-wide Activities going on here on the forums every day, in addition to the Complete Courses on the main Spells8 site.

Hopefully you were able to find what you were looking for, @jada1! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you I found this really helpful as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m looking to create a zoom course which would meet your requirements and would love your input! I’m thinking of something designed for empaths and working with energy cord cleansing. Touching on topics like which crystals, mantras, rituals, deities and the like, that can help.
I’m not totally certain if that’s the way to go and am open to any and all suggestions!
:black_heart:

4 Likes

Designing a course is a big task- I think you are very smart to do research and learn about possible directions you’d like to take, @AliceInWonderdab! :blush:

Right now it looks like you have a lot of great witchy choices to delve into. Each one of these topics has its own unique audiences and challenges- it’s hard to give structured advice for such a wide range! When you have a firmer idea about what kind of class you’d like to build, you are very welcome to make a post in the forum and get some feedback on your ideas. I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Oh, wonderful! I don’t hear much about 3rd eye ability things…like things to work on with the mind. Only meditation really, but nothing that in-depth. That’d be a nice add-on if you’d like. And when you make it I hope I can join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to have you be a part of it!!!

3 Likes

Yay. When you’re done can I have a link to join you? :two_hearts:

3 Likes

100%! I’m always open to any suggestions for topics if there’s something specific you’re after :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes