Does any one relate?

This is so me :yum:

8 Likes

I’m lucky if it’s the same week. :woman_shrugging: I have a mechanic husband, 2 adult children & 1 under 13, & 2 dogs. I do what I can as fast as I can each day it’s a Neverending cycle really. :rofl:

7 Likes

I fee you, my clean pile will get a record soon :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I swear the laundry was replicating itself this week. We had the kids with us for half term and it just seemed never ending…

8 Likes

To be honest sometimes it is me just giving up as my 4 kids pull all the clothes out of the draw onto the floor over and over again regardless how neat or clearly they can see the clothes…

5 Likes

I have yet to catch up with laundry in the last 21 years. It’s become a part of the household rhythm now. It doesn’t matter if it’s my husband doing it on the weekends & me during the week. We have never caught up. :sob:

8 Likes

To be honest as long as we always have clean clothes to choose it don’t really mind how they are kept, I mean yes wouldn’t it be nice to have them all tidy but in reality we are busy little witches :yum:

7 Likes

Yeah, I came to terms with my house being clean but lived in after my 3rd child. I’d rather them be clean & healthy & kids rather worried about the house being cleaned. :relieved:

I wouldn’t change it for the world though. I can’t imagine my life without them. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Lol! I can relate :grin:

8 Likes

My stepkids are at least now old enough that we aren’t putting their clothes away for them. They collect the hanging stuff from downstairs and the folded stuff goes in a pile for them to sort through and put away themselves. And they’re making their own beds, despite some initial protestation :rofl:

7 Likes

I absolutely relate. I just folded a load from last week :rofl:

6 Likes

Since I can no longer do the up & down of the stairs, most of the time my husband does the laundry now but once it comes up to my domain, I fold it. After that, the kids pick up their piles & bring them to their room for… distribution? I can’t say put them away because rarely do the piles make it to their rightful drawers or hangers. :rofl: I don’t get upset, I just chalk it up to being a family that lives in their home on a daily basis. :joy:

My oldest does his own laundry. His room is in the basement where the laundry is, so he just does it on his days off. Which is very helpful!

5 Likes

I have gotten used to it and it does bother me as i feel guilty but at the same time i tell myself i am not the only one living here and i have to deal with the clothes piles sometimes or the hoarding my husband does which drives me insane… I guess it is a compromise, if my kids want their mum to be there for them to spend time with them then the mess is not a priority and same goes for my husband…

4 Likes