Does anyone know what this means

So was dumpster diving recently when I stumbled upon this this thing anybody know what it means

6 Likes

I’m afraid I have no idea, @trevor. It’s odd-looking, that’s for sure! By the way, welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Maybe someone else has a clue.

4 Likes

Thank you and I hope so it just seems to put together to not mean or be for something

5 Likes

Greetings, @trevor! :wave:

Wow- what a find! It does look like something someone spent time and thought putting together. The five-pointed star looks like a pentacle and is a common symbol in Wicca, so I searched based on that knowledge.

I found that Doktress Melange has a very similar pendant in their jewelry store:

[Doktress Melange: Raven and Pentacle Pendant]

Their website says the following about the piece:

Ravens are classic totems representing magic and mystery and the five points of the pentagram represent earth, air, fire, water and spirit.

By Peter Stone – the world’s leading manufacturer of sterling silver Wiccan and Pagan jewellery.

It looks like the piece you found once belonged to a witch/pagan/Wiccan/magick practitioner. But now it has found you- congrats on your new treasure! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’ve definitely seen that before. I can’t recall if it’s a tool or jewelry of some sort. Sorry I can’t help. But @BryWisteria has good info!

4 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/s598RZ9F2fJwLTCh8
I did find this. It says its a medicine package. It looks very similar. The closest I could get.

5 Likes

Hmm, that definitely is interesting! It looks like some sort of charm or maybe an old piece of jewelry (see the clasp? Looks like a necklace or bracelet clasp). Other than that, @BryWisteria has already pointed out the pentacle. It looks like a very personal piece.

5 Likes