Does anyone need anything?

Hello everyone. I see we have a lot of new witches here and I noticed some people that need a few things. I would like to help if I can. I have a lot of extra things that really need a home. And my home could use the space lol. Here are a few pics of some of the items. I have multiples of most everything. The expensive items like chalices I would like a few dollars for but everything else is free. If you pay shipping charges it’s yours. If you really need something and can’t pay shipping please message me, we can figure out something.

12 Likes

I don’t need anything right now, but what an incredibly kind thing to do! Kudos to you, my friend!

6 Likes

Aww thank you. Let me know if you think of anything. I have more things to put up too lol.

6 Likes

I don’t need anything, thank you though.

5 Likes

Ok your welcome

6 Likes

That is very kind of you, @crystal24! :blush: I certainly don’t have the space for any extra things at the moment, but thanks so much for offering your generosity!

Blessed be :heart:

7 Likes

That is sweet of you! I want to add oils. I have like uh I can’t even count. But I don’t use them!!
They were gifted to me from a good friend. She said they’re from Sage Goddess.

Yes, they have tiny crystals inside!!

There’s one for each chakra, good luck, queen bee, fluorite, the planets, the sabbats, triple moon, etc, etc, etc…

:star:They are for spell work and not for use on the body!!!

:star:Also be aware of any allergies because I don’t know the ingredients used.

I just have so many :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

That is so nice of you.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is so kind of you! There are a few items that I would love, starting with the tiny tarot, but I don’t know whether it’s too complicated to ship to Germany. Happy to pay for any shipping if it’s not too much hassle. I’ll have a closer look and will let you know if he’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
How lovely you are :purple_heart::rainbow:

7 Likes

Aw thanks. I’m sorry but someone else already got the tiny tarot deck. I do have several of the big decks if you would like one of those? And chalices altar cloths, herbs and a bunch of other things lol

8 Likes

The longest wand is gone but the rest are still available

7 Likes

I’ll take that wooden box to the right at the above picture. And the black flower container with the lid that has flowers engraved., if available.

6 Likes

I am going to add crystal grid templates.
#1)

#2)
#3)
#6)
#7)
#8)

:gem:Let me know by which number it’s associated with. :grin:
I can also add instructions on how to use them.

7 Likes

Those are amazing. I have several of those boxes. Did you want the unfinished one? And I have little trays that match too

5 Likes

@christina4 and yes the little black smudge pot is available. I will set them aside for you.

6 Likes

Yes, the unfinished one. Mine as well take the matching tray. And yay!..the pots available!!! Ok thanks so much! Could you add a miny wichty broom?

5 Likes

I’ll send you something nice back!!!

5 Likes

You are very welcome. I really need to get rid of some things lol. Let me know if you want anything else. I also have buckets of makeup from my store that is going too.

6 Likes

Of course I need I mean want make up!!! :joy::heart_eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Lol any fav brand? I will put some pics up for you

6 Likes