Early Christmas gift from my fiance

Our oldest daughter was a bit on the sad side today so we took her on a special date. We went to starbucks, five below and a few other places. But i picked up a few books at five below looking at them and he bought them for me.

The herbal, house and moon magic books came in a bundle

This is one of the prompt pages in the self care journal

12 Likes

He’s an amazing man. So very thoughtful. Great finds with the books! This store seems to be an Aladdin’s cave of goodies. Very happy for you both! Hope that she’s feeling a little better after her time out and about. Sending a very big squeezy hug her way.

7 Likes

Wow. Great find! I wish I had a Five Below around here!

7 Likes

Love the books, nice find! Your fiancée is so thoughtful. Hope they fill you with knowledge which can help you in your practice :blush:

7 Likes

Oh I love the journals! I have to check them out ngl! I love journaling prompts. But that was very thoughtful and sweet of your fiance!!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Your fiance is a sweetheart, Phoenix- those are perfect gifts for a witchy soul at the holidays! :sparkles:

I’m not too close to a Five Below, but I placed an order a while back and got the Tarot book they have in stock, but they were completely out of this three-book magick bundle (boo hoo! :laughing:). Have you had a chance to look through them yet? I’d love to hear what you think of them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy your treasures and have a blessed Yule! :heart:

5 Likes