Earth Mother Perfume spell

Continuing the discussion from Earth Mother Perfume:

@kim7 I am posting this as a site feedback for @Francisco to look at for you, or give some troubleshooting ideas :bulb:

Hopefully he can help figure out why when you search the spell, it doesn’t open for you with the recipe.

6 Likes

It took a while for me to find it too! I had to change the search words several times, but it finally came up!

7 Likes

I’m glad the spell was found so quickly! Thanks @marsha and @Susurrus!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, thank you @marsha for the help,

I just put in Earth Mother Perfume & I came up with this from the Spells8 site:

@kim7 I searched the forum for other recipes & haven’t found any others. Is there a specific one that you had used previously or maybe substitutions? Or did the topic not open for you when you went to it?

4 Likes

My first thought was that if you’re searching the website and looking for a recipe that’s behind a course it won’t show up unless you’re logged in.

4 Likes

Oh… that’s a good point too. Some of the spells & recipes you wont be able to see until you are logged into the site.

Thank you @MeganB!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

You are very welcome. I am going to close the topic as resolved. I’m happy that we could get it sorted out for you! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes