Easter recipe : Funeral Potatoes

Cheesy Funeral Potatoes

If you’ve never heard of Funeral Potatoes before, you are in for a treat! This creamy, cheesy potato casserole is a real crowd-pleaser.
How To Make Funeral Potatoes: Utah's Famous Potato Casserolestrong text

2 Likes

I had never heard of “Funeral Potatoes” before- the article explains that these are so good that people sometimes eat them at funerals! It looks like they also go by the names ‘Hashbrown bake’ and ‘Potato casserole’. Yummy! :drooling_face:

You were absolutely right, @Garnet! These potatoes sound absolutely delicious :yum::cheese: :potato: Thank you so much for sharing!

Moderator note: This thread has been moved into the Recipes Category- that way Kitchen Witches on the hunt for tasty treats have an easier time finding yummy recipes like this one!

1 Like

Good morning beautiful. I found this online and it looked really good. We either bring a casserole of some kind to funerals. Since I’m the senior female of my line and I don’t plan on leaving this plain – :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are appreciated, @barbara4! :blush: I think a warm and hearty meal like Funeral Potatoes is a delicious treat at any time- but yes, especially powerful to warm up loved ones during times of sadness :pray:

Great recipe- thanks again for sharing! :heart: