Embrace Your Hot Mess

Soooo…long story short I run a private Facebook group.

I had someone private message me and ask if I could create MORE content. While I am totally flattered that people want more. I have to throw out this reminder that I DO work a full time job on top of creating witchy stuff for the group, the website, and on my Patreon page. Plus I have 5 dogs, a cat and a husband and own a home…SO my plate is full to say the least… BUT…I wanted to show you, creating content isn’t always quick, easy or pretty…it actually can be a “hot mess” :joy:

Here is a gander into my world…I hope you get a chuckle out of it, and the lesson that you can walk away with today is that, you should love yourself no matter what, laugh at the mistakes you make and remember to embrace your hot mess. Blessed be.

15 Likes

I absolutely adore you @SilverBear, I follow your channel on youtube.

Even with all the magic inside of us, we are still in these human shells capable of human things, like messing up. Although you were way more adorable to watch in your hot mess than I know I would ever be LOL.

Thank you for this post and reminding us that it’s okay to just be ourselves.

3 Likes

Aww thank you for the kind words! <3

2 Likes

That was very cute! I enjoy your videos so much, thank you for showing a peek at the bloopers. Sometimes life just makes your mouth stumble. LOL. Good job getting there in the end! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Except I still ruined it because I got excited I said it right LOLOL… I just watched it and I am cracking up again. I think I said it like 30 times, and by that time it didn’t sound right to my ears anymore even when I said it right haha!

3 Likes

I just had to do this on my own channel because in the craziness of moving and whatnot, I actually ended up uploading a completely unedited version of a tarot video and no one told me until after 40 people had watched the video lol

3 Likes

OOPS LOL! ah, in all our glory for all to see…haha.

3 Likes

You are amazing, @SilverBear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You balance so many different things in your life, but yet are always so generous with the knowledge and content that you share! :two_hearts:

A big hearty thank you for all that you do! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh man, I was so embarrassed lol one of my subscribers follows me on Instagram and he was like…I’m sure you already know, but your Judgment video is unedited…Nope! Had no clue!

4 Likes

LOL…hey, all we can do is laugh about it and go with the flow. I actually was inspired to share my bloopers because I had a few people saying “they wish they were so amazing and put together like me” I seriously gasped when I read it…Like…oh my…you have NO idea how UN-put together I am… LOL!! And their responses were even better “wow, you are like us” Yes, …lol I AM human. HAHA

4 Likes

That’s the best response I could ever hope for lol Yes, I am just like everyone else!

The person that told me about the mistake said it actually helped them because they were thinking about starting a YouTube channel. They said it was interesting to see a sort of behind-the-scenes of shooting a video and then to see what that video actually turns out to look like. So, I chalk it up to a learning experience for both of us lol

4 Likes

I appreciate your content more now that I have seen this @SilverBear. I see you on FaceBook too and I often wonder, how does she do it? I think you do a great balancing act with your responsibilities and getting any content up for us. Thank you so much for all that you do.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I often wonder how I do it all too! LOL! I have very good time management skills - that’s all I can chalk it up too. Haha. Plus…I am one of those people that, my husband will say, “Hey, let’s go relax downstairs” …and I sit for 10 minutes and then I am like, “OK–now what do we do?” LOL I just can’t “relax” for long periods of time, although I certainly try too!

4 Likes

@SilverBear I do the same thing, I can’t sit still & I always feel like I have something to be doing! You make it look easy though!

3 Likes

You are adorable. .

4 Likes

HEHE Thank you.

4 Likes