Emergency spell

Merry meet all I am please asking that everyone to please send engry to my son in law he has been icu with covid and now is having heart failure and blood clots attaching. My daughter can’t lose him he is so important in many way . I am to all over the place to do anything. If anyone has an amazing spell or ritual please send it my way.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this :heartpulse: I’ve put a link for your post in the Energy Exchange Circle :heartpulse: Love and Light :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Lifting you and your family up during this time. May the doctors have the wisdom they need. May your daughter have the strength that she needs.

10 Likes

Means more then anyone knows

10 Likes

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I will light a candle this evening for healing energy and strength.
Love & Light

9 Likes

Sending you and your family love and light.

9 Likes

He’ll be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. :candle:

9 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::purple_heart::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Praying for you and your son in law. He will make a full recovery. Hugs!

9 Likes

You and your son-in-law are in my thoughts, @amy3!

Sending love, light, and many prayers their way. The candles of the coven burn brightly in support :pray::candle:

8 Likes

The wellbeing of your son in law is in my thoughts, I will place a pink quartz by my candle and ask the moon, in her loving state tonight to help guide you and your son towards recovery :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Sweet Amy, so sorry to be late in finding this request. My heart weeps for your daughter and son in law. I’m sending to you all the best of me. Strength and endurance foremost, and Please My Goddess Health! I’m also sending you an invisible warm hug.
You are all in our prayers

7 Likes

So for this spell you will require a small green aventurine tumbled stone to promote healing, a small bowl of natural sea salt for protection, a tea light or chime candle, yellow or gold for good health and Arnica essential oil to promote healing.
For the ritual set up your altar and rest a bowl of salt in the centre. Completely bury the crystal in the salt so you can’t visibly see it.
Anoint the candle by dipping your finger into the arnica oil and smearing it around the base of the candle.
Leave the oil on the altar with the lid off.
Light the candle and say the following 12 times
“I summon a shield from the goddess(if you work with deities) above to grace (insert name) in Health and shower (insert name) in love
May (Insert name) bask in your light and have a quick recovery for their future is bright”
After you’ve repeated this 12 times close it by adding so mote it shall be.
Let the candle burn down, remove the Crystal from the salt and dab it a few times with the arnica oil.
If you’re able take the stone into the hospital and leave it beside the bed.
When they’re home put a little of the arnica oil on each side of their neck until they feel right.
Blessed be. My prayers are with you and yours.

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that! I’ll pray now. I’m definitely sending positive vibes and thoughts your way!! :pray::two_hearts: My brother has pulmonary embolism after a surgery from a tumor that wrapped around his spine at the neck. And this is all from faulty equipment from his job due to a tree falling on him. I said that bc it reminded me of my brother. I can relate to the pain. I’m saying A prayer now!!

8 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
What a great spell!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you love

7 Likes

Love and light from me :heartbeat:

5 Likes

any updates? How is your son in law doing?

6 Likes

Sweet, sweet girl, in my prayers, I will lift you up to the sight of Goddess and she will see your plight. Prayers are always answered, always.
Maybe not the way you want it to be, but as it should be.
As I light a candle I ask the beloved Goddess to bless you and yours.
Garnet

5 Likes

Thank you family for so much energy so for the time in between. Life tried to throw a fast ball at me but thankfully I have learned to stand tall and firm when it tries. After some sleepless weeks many tears much time just focused on my family I am grateful to report that my son in law finally gets to come back home with my daughter on July 28th. We almost lost him 3 time but he is a true fighter and knows his work has just begun. I am extremely grateful for each one of you. Blessed be and finally Im back!

9 Likes

That is wonderful news about your son-in-law, @amy3! I am so that he and your daughter are back home safe and sound :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: Love and Light to you all!

7 Likes