:pink_heart: Empath Masterpost

We have so many lovely empaths here in the coven, so I decided to put together this masterpost for an easy reference :pink_heart:

It’s by no means complete, if you find a topic that would be a good fit here please write it in the thread and I will add it :hugs: :thread:

I have also included some discussions about the chakras and energy work :sparkles: >Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Definitions and guides

Questions and talk

Protection

Veiling

Sensing and working with energy

Meditations

15 Likes

Thank you so much for this valuable list! I will be bookmarking it and returning many times!:heartpulse:

11 Likes

This is great. Thankyou :heartpulse:

10 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@CelestiaMoon if you would like, you can link the Chakra Information :rainbow: Master Post to this thread as well.

A lot of people connect them with each other or working with them. I’d have to look if it includes energy work too :thinking:

10 Likes

@Susurrus Great minds really do think alike! :smile_cat:
Please feel free to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I added that 1 & the Human Design Energy master plus added an empath tag. Depending on the title & content of the linked topics, you can add the empath tag to them as well so they come up when searched :hugs: I had another thought & it just escaped me :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Thank you :hugs: :sparkling_heart:
Would you feel it would make sense to move the chakra and energy work specific ones to your post (if there are any that you haven’t already linked there) and only link to your post from this one? It’s always nicer when things are just in one place, especially when keeping them up to date. :sparkles:

11 Likes

This is amazing, @CelestiaMoon! :heart_eyes:

You are right that Empath and Empath resources are popular topics here- having this masterpost is a huge help for everyone searching for more information! Thank you for providing this very helpful resource :candle: :blush:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

What a lovely list! :black_heart:

If it’s not too late, you might want to convert it to a wiki post because you’ll lose the ability to edit it to add more at some point.

8 Likes

Thank you for the warning, apparently it already happened… @Susurrus @BryWisteria @MeganB a helping hand? :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I’ll adjust it right now :heart:

And done! :clap:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Any time! :two_hearts:

7 Likes