Energy Exchange Circle - 2021 Wiki

This is the :candle: Energy Exchange Circle :candle: for 2021, as first mentioned here. I plan to reference this wiki every other week to keep our requests in the :blue_heart: collective consciousness :blue_heart:. (The wiki is the first reply to this post. This first post is the introduction for people that might not know what we are doing with it.)

• Each day’s entries will be up for one month.
    (For example, January 2nd will be removed on February 3rd to allow for a whole month of views.)

• If no updates are found relating to the specific requests, after a month of being on here they will be removed. If they requests are updated, they will be moved to a later date in the wiki.
    (My entry on January 2nd, for example, will be removed when January 2nd is removed - unless I provide an update somewhere on Spells8 or unless I move the entry to a later date.)

• I have added a couple of extra days to the bottom of the wiki to get us started.

• The reply to this first post is a wiki. People can add or remove any of their own names/requests. (Feel free to ask them when you see their requests. It could be a big help to them if you ask so they don’t have to add themselves to a wiki. :hugs: If you see someone has already asked, please don’t ask them again.)

9 Likes

Energy Exchange Wiki

As mentioned above, any entries two weeks old or older are removed. If there are ongoing needs, they are mentioned on new dates below.

Added January 11th

Added January 13th

• Jeannie1
    Strength to put herself first and hopefully nothing is wrong with her elbow

• Jeannie1
    Her grandmother is back in the hospital.
    (Updated 01-19-21: She’s back out and at home with home healthcare.)

• @Tamera
    Grounding and internal guidance away from negativity

Added January 14th

Added January 15th

• berta
    Daughter and her missing each other

Added January 16th

• @krissie117 and kasie
    Continued strength through doctor visits and any PT/therapy, also wisdom for the professionals they see and for better lab results/ medical scans than they received in the past year. These two hearts of the forum give so much to all of us even while managing their completely different, but challenging, situations. Please send them love and light.

• @christina4
    Her brother had surgery on his spinal cord due to a tumor wrapped around his spine. He’s not able to lift his head and he may need another surgery.

Added January 17th

• @vanessa13
    Has a friend who is in pain due to surgery and might need surgery again

Added January 18th

• @mrs
    Her husband needs help with his willpower and he’s doing really well so far.

• @berta
    Non-routine Cat Scan and routine Mammogram on 1-19-21
    (Updated 01-20-21: Tests went well…One test was fine…the other looks like they have prescribed further tests.)

Added January 20th

• berta
    Her best friend fell and broke her hip yesterday.

Added January 21st

Added January

5 Likes

Oh I love this! Thank you! I go to the rheumatologist tomorrow for some of that, so by the end of this week I should have a better idea of what is going on with me. Great job @praecog29

5 Likes

@praecog29 thank you for this! I would be ever so grateful to place a request, my subscription with spells8 will lapse tomorrow because of an inability to work during this pandemic. I am feeling quite sad about it because I am new and just beginning my journey. I don’t have anyone in my personal life that I am comfortable opening up to about my new path. I come from a very judgemental family rooted in conventional religion. Spells 8 has helped me with my ptsd/anxiety/depression more than any of the dozens of medications that I have tried. I don’t mean to carry on, in short I suppose my request is to not loose what I have gained and that I may continue to grow in a positive manner despite not being here for a time…

7 Likes

We will all be here for you when you make it back. I’m sorry I don’t know much about the subscription process and if there are other options or coupons. I had replied to the other post that you made and tagged Francisco, because he may have an option that isn’t public knowledge.

6 Likes

Thanks to generosity, I can rescind my request!

7 Likes

Thanks again to the warmhearted @praecog29 for putting this wiki together- it is great to have all requests neatly in one place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so glad it worked out for you, @Neptune! We are glad to have you here in the forums :heart:

Sending love and light to everyone still fighting on!

:candle: :heart_decoration: :candle:

8 Likes

I had my MRI for my thumb last night & today I got my first payment from Social Security & got things paid off or they are now all in good standing. Those medical bills from my past surgeries & scans were nerve-racking. All in all the positivity & light that was sent my way is paying off. Tomorrow I see my orthopedic surgeon & find out some kind of answers. Then I have to tell him about my shoulder deciding not to work without pain. I’m hoping it’s not my rotator cuff.

Thank you all so much! Just a small bit to get through now!

6 Likes

Congrats, @Krissie117- that is such wonderful news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You deserve all the good things coming your way, you have been fighting so hard! Wishing you the best of luck at the orthopedic surgeon- hopefully he can help your shoulder :pray:

5 Likes

Krissie,
I hope the doctors visit goes well. I always bring a list before the doctors appointment so I don’t forget anything! Bless you and all day long! :hibiscus:
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Copying this post to the Energy Exchange and hope to keep the above members on this list too!!! @FlagrumThorn @Tamera

8 Likes

I found out today that I can go to my regular occupational therapist for the custom splints. I just got the referral to go for my yearly physical therapy and occupational therapy sessions and I love the people there. They understand what I need and know when to push and when not to push. They are amazing right down to the office staff. I couldn’t have asked for better therapists.

6 Likes

I have all of my physical & occupational therapy appointments set up including the fitting of my new brace. I do have a new shoulder, upper arm, elbow thing going on, but since I am doing the physical therapy and I am letting it rest and using ice on it. Hoping I just pulled something and it will pass. But right now certain movements, like turning my steering wheel, getting dressed, washing my hair, putting on my coat… all is excruciating. So I’m hoping tomorrow especially, I can rest it a bit. My soft braces/splints are still helping immensely for my thumbs & wrists. I feel like… it’s always something… but that’s what comes with having hEDS and the comorbid conditions that seem neverending. I did have my Botox for migraines today. It was my 21st treatment. It has helped me, way more than I ever expected. The breakthrough migraines are the worst, but I will take 1 maybe 2 breakthrough migraines a year over almost 20 migraines in a month from the time I was 24 years old.

That’s my update, thank you everyone for your positivity and healing energy. I appreciate it so much, I can’t properly put it into words.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, Krissie! So sorry to hear you’re dealing with the pain. I hope you can get some rest and find relief soon. Continued love and light coming your way :heart::pray:

5 Likes

thank you so much, I appreciate it. I’m in bed today, going to take the day off from housework and rest my bones today. I’ll be in and out all day long. It’s a good day for it here. It’s cold & gray outside so might as well watch some mindless TV and rest while my daughter does her remote school.

4 Likes

@berta Thank you, I’m here. Just been trying to process all this chaos going on in our country right now, maintaining a positive mindset, dealing with a situation with my son (well it seems there’s always a situation with him, but I’m re-evaluating how to reduce the effect he has on me).
I Miss you all!
@krissie117 that’s great that things are shaping up for you. You deserve everything good.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

@Tamera, I’m so happy to see you in the forum! I hope everything is okay with you too! You deserve good things too! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi Tamara,
I am having a hard time with all my Veterans I take care of too they see more than I ever did.
We live in some really hard times with all our leadership that seems that the government needs to be governed!
Are you getting ready for the challenge? I don’t know yet what to do, my moms ect grandma back in the hospital because my family didn’t get any help. Love and light
Jeannie

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that @Jeannie1! Sending love & light to you and your family continually. I hope help comes soon for her & your family.

6 Likes

Miss you too, @Tamera! It’s a crazy world out there- know that you can always find some respite and comfort here in the coven :hugs::two_hearts:

Oh no- so sorry to hear that, Jeannie! Sending more love and light to you and your grandma. Wishing the best for you! :pray::heart:

6 Likes