Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 Dec 5th

Thank you Ben,
I so appreciate you all for your continued prayer my son, I dont like to put negative things in my post but I need to be truthful and not hide from my pain. This text will be blurred Recently he had a drug overdose. I don’t like to talk about these things but I feel like the angry Demeter sometimes! Its scary he said his girlfriend is pregnant and well they cant take care of themselves and thats that! I am scared for him and his girlfriend. I feel in my heart he is down a dark path and well I cant help him. Ill just keep doing me! Any way we might have to move. So this is a time to be strong and not curl up in a ball! I am always trying to be strong but if anything happens then at least I know I have you and I am not alone.
I finally got rid of my four infections and am trying to do meditation, shawdow work, jouirnaling, walking, yoga and working. I am maintaining my sobriety which is good. Thank you all for your love and support.
Amethyst This text will be blurred
I am glad your healing sending you a touch of honey for that leg and be well.
Daniel4 May I send you some encouragement? I will light a candle right know for you okay! Sending you some love!!!
Rowan- I would like to connect with you again and catch up!Sending you love and protection
SharonD- Sending you love and protection!
I just want to thank you so much for this energy exchange and allowing me to be apart of a community were we can share in a safe place! I am excited for Yule!
The Blessing Chant(Scott Cunningham)
May the powers of The One,
the source of all creation:
all-pervasive, omnipotent, eternal
may the Goddess,
the lady of the moon;
and the God
horned hunter of the sun
may the powers of the spirits of the stones,
rulers of the elemental relams
may the powers of the stars above and the earth below
bless this place and this time and I who am with you"
I chanted this and lite a candle for our time
Jeannie

9 Likes

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:Thank you BENI am so greatfull to have this energy exchange! I just wanted to say thank you and share my gratitude! Ow and I love the idea of doing zoom!
:sparkles:âš•:infinity:

7 Likes

That is very exciting news! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for all of your hard work with the Energy Exchange Circle, Benjamin- you do a great job and it is greatly appreciated! :heart:

Cheers to the EEC for offering a safe and comforting space for the coven- may it continue to grow and thrive in 2022! :partying_face:

You have a lot going on at the moment, Jeannie- but despite the heavy things you are dealing with, I am always amazed at how you stay strong and hopeful. You are really a strong witch and a very powerful person! :muscle: :heart:

Sending you (and your son and his girlfriend) lots of positive energy- may the problems you are facing now fade into a new, happy time of peace and stability. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Blessed be :pray::candle:

7 Likes

Thank you to @praecog29, @Jeannie1, and everyone else for sending my leg good energy. It’s much appreciated.

Hopefully, I’ll get something done called an abladement that will keep my leg from swelling as much as it does and will help the skin knit together. I don’t know much about it as of yet, I’ll update y’all when I know more.

I’m looking forward to the new Energy Exchange Circle next month, Ben, can’t wait to see it!

8 Likes

I wanted to let everyone know that I send my thoughts & positive energy to you every day.

@Jeannie1 you are going through a lot & have a lot on your plate with your son & girlfriend too plus the upcoming possible move crossing fingers :crossed_fingers: that it works out for you & your family the best way possible. I understand having a lot on your plate. Please don’t push yourself to try & do all the witchy things all at once. Don’t rush, do them as you have the time & if that means that there are a few days, weeks that you can’t get to it because of whatever reason or circumstance, do not feel bad. It doesn’t make you any less of a powerful witch or person. You are very strong, navigate what you need to & how you need to… we will always be here for you whenever you need us to be however you need us to be. :two_hearts:

Also, even if it’s 1 thing that you do, no matter how small or insignificant you think it is, remember it’s a significant thing, it’s your path & anything you do to move forward is significant. Even baby steps. :footprints:

@Rowan I hope you are blessed with great news for yourself & your family. :two_hearts: :family_man_woman_girl_girl: :family_man_woman_boy_boy:

@Amethyst I hope this new procedure helps with your leg & it’s more maintenance than a continual mystery & round-robin of antibiotics. That’s not a fun time, I have been there in the past & I hope that this is a blessing for you.

Sending everyone in the circle positive & healing love & light :star2: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the energy love! I’m really hoping this new thing will help. You’re a blessing to me!

4 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus
My son’s long awaited test results for pancreatic cancer came back yesterday-NEGATIVE! :tada::tada::heart::tada::tada:
I am grateful to each of you who held my Son in your thoughts and workings.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Valen! I know I appreciate it!

That’s great @Rowan! Wonderful news!

8 Likes

Thank You Valen,
I have been doing a daily ritual myself to raise up Hekates energy however I can’t do every day but I try. So I really appreciate your help. Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Rowan- I am so happy to hear your good news! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
Jeannie

5 Likes

:heartpulse: :candle: @Jeannie1 @Amethyst @Susurrus sending you all love and light

@Rowan thats amazing news! I am so happy for you and your son! :sparkles:

I have lots of good news at the moment; my job is a little stressful but going really well. My daughter is healthy and happy. Lots of negative energy surrounding my personal life is clearing and my wonderful fiancé is coming for an extended visit in 8 days time! :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Thank you, Ben @praecog29 :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Update
My son got the job, this past week was his training period. He is a Security Guard.
Thank you again :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Merry Meet, I would love to participate in the energy exchange circle. I love the positive energy being exchanged here. I truly need some of this in my life right now.

6 Likes

@Rowan A huge congrats to your son on his new job! Wishing him all the best of luck! :partying_face:

@MsQ Welcome! I have gone ahead and added you to the list above. Sending positive energy and love your way! :heart:

6 Likes

@Rowan Congratulations!! So glad for him :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria @Francisco :grin::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

@Rowan congratulations to your son​:dancer:t4::dancer:t4:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Rowan and @MsQ- blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This period of the Energy Exchange Circle has ended- thank you for sharing your love and positive energy! :heart:

The Energy Exchange Circle has been paused temporarily. For now, please feel free to share any requests for positive energy as a new post in the Energy Exchange Category.