Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 February 27th

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

As members of a global coven, soon to be named, we cast a metaphorical circle around the earth, :earth_asia: covering our friends and families in light, love, and healing energy. I have felt this magic first hand as you have thought of me in your rituals. Thank you. :pray:t3:

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :blue_heart: love and trust :blue_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.) I do encourage you to use the category, though, as this is a valuable, but often overlooked, resource on Spells8.

Why is this in the Activities Category?

For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in your collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations :man_kneeling: :woman_kneeling:, magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, please forgive me because it wasn’t intentional. Feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread or the linked Wiki.)

9 Likes

Thank you for putting me in the Energy Exchange. I have a lot going on & I am definitely in the thick of it. Today I am working on reconnecting to my space & bringing in positive energies. I think I am going to do a cleansing shower after I am done with my space.

7 Likes

Thanks for all your support, during this time I am going to focus on myself. Learning to let go of the cord with my children is challenging. I will continue doing rituals to learn to work with energy.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Krissie,
Keep up those positive vibes, I really liked the rituals that Francisco gave us positive affirmation and sticking with it daily has been a struggle. I do it one day then I skip a day. I start seeing results and then start to slack. I’m thinking about doing the procrastination spell to help!
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

I reprinted the positive affirmations & I am going to keep them by my altar (the top of my dresser) and practice saying them each day. I’m hoping to find a good positive daily routine. I was doing 1 witchy thing each day, but I feel I need to incorporate it more into my days, somewhere I lost what was working for me. For instance this is the first time in at least 2 months that I have done a guided meditation. I feel really good afterward too.

@Jeannie1 thank you so much for your suggestion! I am going to work on it!

7 Likes

I completely understand the children cord, when I had to do it with my oldest, I wasn’t ready but had to accept it. I completely understand where you are right now. I am doing something similar & trying to work on myself & accept what is happening & how.

You can always send me a message if you need to. I will answer as soon as I read it. :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Dear Ones,
Thank you so much for keeping me in your Energy Exchange and sharing your light. This has been a hard month. So many medical tests and doctor’s appointments.
I am thrilled to report that, so far, not only did all the blood work come back in good ranges, but my previously diagnosed fatty liver is gone. I have some cysts evident on several organs but nothing I am concerned or worried about.
I can’t tell you how relieved I am. I have to stay healthy for Dad, and this had been a huge relief.
I am going to stay on the current recommended diet as best as I can and now that the weather is warming I hope to get out and walk more.

I have missed not having time to be with you all more often. Know that you are all in my thoughts.
Berta

7 Likes

Thank you again for doing this @praecog29, and for helping us share the gift of healing! :hugs:

4 Likes

Berta,
It’s good to hear from you Berta, I was starting to wonder what was happening. I’m sorry to hear about your test results. you can manage fatty liver by eating good, & living life to the best of your capability! I looked up fatty liver and it’s reversible! It will require you staying positive, this is why I am sending you love and some positive vibes! You have my heart and I feel for you! My uncle has fatty liver but he is still actively workingI He’s doing well. I feel like if you take care of your self and stay healthy in mind, & spirit & soul, you will remain healthy! Tender loving care! I heard that being active,eating, well will improve your life. I know it must have been worrisome. But, I believe you will be alright! Hang in there! My precious berta who is tenacious you will have a sustained & healthy life! I believe, I believe in my heart you have all the tools! The magician has all his tools and with intention he or she can Manifest change! I do believe in you! I know you don’t have fatty liver I am glad to hear that you don’t have it! Congratulations :dragon:
Jeannie
Blessed be

6 Likes

Dearest @Jeannie1,
I am sorry to hear about your Uncle. Share with him that I was in a study for Fatty Liver treatment. I was on a VEGAN - no milk or cheese and limited eggs for over three years. I had to lose 10% of my body fat… for me that was going down to 106 pounds. It was hard, but it erased the fatty liver, and I have been able to keep it at bay. Have him talk to his doctor about Dr Bashar Aquel’s Mayo Clinic Study. I was part of that study, and it changed my life. I think the hardest thing in the last year is not being able to be active. I can’t wait for spring.
The snowdrops are popping up… so the hope of Spring is here.
Love and hugs,
Berta

5 Likes

Unfortunately, there are not much changes with how my father feels, but I definitely saw an improvement on the spiritual side. When I visited him he even asked me to leave him some incense and we talked about energy.
I am so happy, I always wanted him to understand me and I strongly believe that he will use these improvements to heal and be better.
Thank you everyone for your help and positive energy!

7 Likes

@berta we will be here for you when you are ready to return. I was wondering where you had gone for so long. I missed seeing you around the forum. I’m happy to know that you are taking care of some things & starting on the road to feeling better. I am the same way with the weather, I would love to be able to start walking again.

@diavoline I’m happy that your father is talking to you about energy and inquiring about incense while he is going through it. I’m sorry that there isn’t much improvement otherwise. I hope the improvements with his health start to show through.

8 Likes

It’s clear from the responses to this periods Energy Exchange Circle, physical and spiritual healing is happening. While not everything is going the way each of us might hope, we are finding the glimmers of light in situations that might seem hopeless. Maybe new doors are opening or peace is coming over you as you face something. I love this coven and I love the magic we share. Thank you.

7 Likes

Wonderfully said @praecog29 . I am feeling more connected but I fell asleep around 7 on my couch so I didn’t get to do my moon ritual. I’m going to do it today, just earlier when I first see the moon at the top of my street today. I have lit candles for myself and a good friend this morning and I put Florida Water in my diffuser for today. I have a couple of things planned to get done today and included in that is the Beauty spell that @walter recommended yesterday. I think it’s interesting that a glass I have used since the beginning for candles cracked in several places yesterday when I lit my candle for mental clarity and knowledge. I had to hunt around my house for a substitute. I think I am going to purchase some actual candle holders for my spell candles though.

4 Likes

Good morning. I would like to add that my uncle passed away yesterday. Since Thanksgiving he has had 2 major surgeries and didn’t recover well from the second one. They are going to have him cremated and then once the pandemic makes it easier for people to travel, there will be a memorial for him GA.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry @Susurrus! You’re always in my thoughts but I’ll add your uncle’s family too. :candle:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst. He was my father’s brother. He made a career in the Navy and did a lot work off Florida in subs. My cousins are all older than me. I remember visiting them in FL and them coming to visit us when my grandmother had her in law apartment off of our house.

4 Likes

I am so sorry, krissie. :cry: I added this up top and to the wiki.

3 Likes

That’s where I’m at with my son, it’s difficult to let go of the person you raised, even heartbreaking when they don’t care or understand. For me it’s not so much letting go as it is trying to get over the hurt your child causes you. Playing on your love and devotion when they need something they pull you close to them and when they don’t need you they push you away, lie to or about you, allow their SO to disrespect you, agree with you over the phone that it was wrong but yet lie and act like you’re the bad one in front of the SO.
I know the man I raised, this is not him. And as much chaos as he has caused my mind says to walk away but my momma heart won’t allow it. So boundaries are what I’m creating, but working through the hurt is hard.
:blue_heart::heart:
Love & Light to you both @Susurrus @Jeannie1

4 Likes

I understand the type of pain you are working through. I am going to light a candle for you today @Rowan. I know it’s a hard process to go through and there is no right way to go through it. Boundaries are a good idea. I’m learning that I need to have those too with people around me right now.

Thank you for the love & light you are sharing with me. I am sending you positivity as well. :heart:

4 Likes