Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— February 27th

Sending love and light to all of those mentioned in the Energy Exchange Circle this week. May everyoneā€™s situations improve greatly in the coming days!

:heart: :pray: :candle:

And long time no talk- it is always lovely to hear from you @berta! Congrats on the positive health news! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. Today I start OT and get my schedule for the upcoming month of PT/OT. My hand could really use it. Iā€™m hoping she can suggest a better splint for the wrist part. The cold has gotten into my joints & my ankles are locking up, weird feeling when youā€™re going down the stairs. I hope everyone is doing well & sending light to you all! Iā€™m lighting a candle for the Energy Exchange circle this morning.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry Krissie117. Sending you and your family light and peace.

6 Likes

Oh, thank you so much @robin77! I hope you have a great day!

4 Likes

Thanks Walter,
I thought so too! :smile:
thanks
Blessed Be!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

These are the latest entries to the wiki. Please follow the links to the topics to send love and light. Thank you.

• AliceInWonderdab
    Brother-in-law in the hospital due to seizures. (Please follow the link for the latest updates.)

• Jeannie1
    Her son had surgery recently but decided to leave against doctorā€™s orders. Wisdom is needed, along with healing energy. (Please follow the link for the latest updates.)

8 Likes

Praecog29
Thank you for this message I did a devotional, I am glad in that I am staying positive!
Thanks for this blessing that you set up!
Jeannie
Blessed be

6 Likes

I suppose I should update people on what is going on with me. My wrist is still causing me great discomfort and letā€™s face it, pain. I am being good and using the KT Tape on my wrist & thumb with my thumb splint. I am still learning how to put it on with my left hand. So I enlist the help of someone, I think Iā€™m going to use my son today because when he did sports he used it for different things.

Iā€™m definitely feeling more connected and like Iā€™m back, but when things happen in my life that affects my mental health, I withdraw and itā€™s something that I have to work on with myself. Even if I withdraw, Iā€™m still making sure that I do at least one to two witchy things in my space to keep the connection. I may not get to do everything I want but some things stay with me. So Iā€™m never totally disconnected.

I have this new hot flash thing going on for the last week, so learning how to manage those. There is an herbal supplement that was recommended by my Dr because she said she wonā€™t prescribe hormone replacement therapy for a few reasons, one being the treatment can aid in breast cancer and others. I did find that if I can keep my anxiety and pain down, then they donā€™t happen or arenā€™t as severe. (I had to change my outfit twice yesterday from them being so intense). Otherwise, it was a good appointment with my primary care!

I was with my daughter at her appointment and even with my braces on, I tipped over three times while we were out there. I had my braces and orthotics in my boots that went over the ankle, and they were still unstable. So going to make sure to do my exercises from my PT for my ankle and SI joint. That was scary because she is 11 and canā€™t lift me if I fall. My car caught me one time and I have a mean side step! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for the update, Krissie. Lighting a candle for you, and the others, this morning.

With one week to go before this thread locks and another is created, please donā€™t let up. Here are two recent updates which prove this works.

• Jeannie1
    Her son had surgery recently but decided to leave against doctorā€™s orders. Wisdom is needed, along with healing energy. Update on March 5th: He asked to go back to the hospital and she took him there this week. (Please follow the link for the latest updates.)

• elizabeth18
    Physical and Mental healing after a recent accident.
    Update on March 5th: Sheā€™s been released for light duty at work and starts back on Monday.

5 Likes

Wonderful news!

I am getting ready to light my candles for the day. Today there will be 3, 1 for a friend, 1 for the Energy Exchange, & 1 for myself to get through the day balanced.

4 Likes

@christina4, I updated the wiki about your brotherā€™s financial situation. It was good of you to help them with food. I am sorry his family is going through such a hard time.

6 Likes

Thank you! Heā€™s having a rough time and due to his physical condition, he canā€™t work. His wife is about to start working again. But I canā€™t imagine what theyā€™re going through. I pray for them, light candles, make crystal grids, send distance healing, etc. He is doing alot better but not where he should be. Thank you for the update!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been keeping him in my prayers at night. I hope things turn for the better for them soon.

4 Likes

@Susurrus ,healing light your way!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Adding myself to this list and when I create the new thread on Saturday I will add myself to the wiki.

Starting on Sunday, I cannot take my anxiety meds or any antihistamines until Wednesday evening. I have my first round of allergy testing in 4 years on Wednesday afternoon. :open_mouth: I couldnā€™t believe it had been that long. Oops. :upside_down_face:

I donā€™t know who knows but I have an autoimmune that left uncheck creates horrible food allergies and sensitivities (thereā€™s a difference - although both make me miserable :crazy_face:) to anything that passes through my esophagus. Weā€™ve been tracking the new ones for the last four years and the testing will confirm if I actually have allergies or sensitivities to these foods.

New this year: seasonal allergies. :sneezing_face: This isnā€™t something I have had in the past. I donā€™t know if they are related to the autoimmune because I donā€™t know anything about seasonal allergies. :sweat_smile:

Requesting your love from Sunday to Wednesday because without the allergy meds it will be harder for me to eat and without the anxiety meds it will be harder for me to focus/function. This is where all those great philosophy books and the meditation will come in hand. Yay for Spells8 Book Clubs and Courses. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, dear heart. :hugs:

That sounds awful! I donā€™t know if I could do it, youā€™re a braver person than I. I usually keep you in mind during evening prayers, but Iā€™ll make sure to add you. Cause thatā€™s some serious sounding problems.

4 Likes

@walter thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

@praecog29 I will definitely send it to you! You have always supported me in the wiki, I can return it to you!

I hope everyone is doing well. I donā€™t know how I did it, but I missed 1 of my OT appointments this week because I wrote the wrong day on my calendar. I donā€™t normally do that & canā€™t remember the last time I did! So I will see her Thursday. The KT Tape really does make a difference & if itā€™s bothering me it works well with my soft splint. Iā€™m very happy, this is the least discomfort my hand has been in for a long time.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you missed your OT appointment. But at least your hand is feeling better! Thatā€™s a good sign!

4 Likes

I have been making sure to rest it & my son helps me put the KT tape on it when I need to change it. I leave it for 2 days then give it rest & change it. Right now I am in the rest phase & itā€™s not as sore as it was the first time I had to do this. Thank you so much. Thursday she will be creating the hard splint for when itā€™s in severe pain.

3 Likes