Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 January 16th

Lots of love and gentle thoughts to those going through tough times

:candle::pray::heart:

Congrats again to @janelle- that is a happy occasion indeed! It is wonderful to share joy in happy times, as well as sharing support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much to the kind @praecog29 for taking the time to put this together and keep the wiki updated- you are a beacon of light! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

I forgot to mention! Keeton and I have decided that we still wish to get married on the 22nd but it’s sort of like a shotgun wedding so to speak :smile:. It’ll just be the officiant, us, our daughter, and a few witnesses. Short and sweet but we wanted to save the handfasting ritual for our actual wedding when we can have all of our loved ones present, a time after Covid.

5 Likes

Congratulations @janelle! I hope it all works out as you want it to!

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, I hope so too!
Although getting married outside, especially in the snow, was so far off my list of how I wanted that special day to go, I am in a way, excited. This will give us the chance to plan how we would want our “real” ceremony and reception to be and if we can’t do it within the first year, we might just save it for later on down the road when we feel like renewing our vows :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations @janelle I hope things go smoothly for you! That’s awesome! Sending you positive energy for your big day!

4 Likes

@praecog29 Could you possibly add my husband to the energy exchange please? He needs help with his willpower and hes doing really well so far :heart:

6 Likes

Added. :slight_smile: It’s great hearing he’s doing well so far.

4 Likes

I dunno, the snow makes the trees looked all pretty and crystalline. If only it wasn’t so cold! I hope you’re able to make your vow renewal a dream come true though. Good luck!

5 Likes

While all requests made in the energy exchange category, in the wiki, as replies to the circle posts made every two weeks, and across the forum are important, today I am highlighting three in particular.

@Amethyst, may the continued heart :heart: tests go better than you can expect.

@janelle, congrats on your marriage! :partying_face:

@Jeannie1, we all will be in your corner lifting you up with thoughts, intentions, prayers, candles, and everything else we can use from our distant places - all for you. I added your concern to the wiki and I ask everyone to be thinking of you over the next week.

For all, more important than any magic we can tap into, we have each other here. I know there are family and friends in the “real” world, but I consider this coven to be an extension of that. Blessings to you this weekend.

3 Likes

Thanks @praecog29! They didn’t rush me right into tests so I guess it’s not that bad. We’ll see. Hope you’re doing okay. :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you @janelle this is exciting news!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I start PT & OT this week. After the round of prednisone my shoulder & hand feel really good. I’m just struggling with some anxiety. It was really bad over the weekend, today is a lot better than it was. It’s really cold here now, below freezing so I have been in bed most of the day because it’s in my joints and makes me achy. So I’m taking it easy & trying to be gentle with myself.

3 Likes

Good luck with PT and OT this week. Keep warm and keep your chin up! Hopefully, the anxiety will let up on you. Give yourself a hug from me!

3 Likes

@Amethyst how did the helper go? I hope it went well for you! I’m so happy that it worked for you!

3 Likes

She did great @Susurrus! She vacuumed, took out the trash, changed my bedding, and dusted and still had plenty of time to sit and chat. We’re going shopping today so I can show her what I like, that way I can send her on her own later on. She’s also going to clean out under the sinks for me since the plumbers want that area cleaned out for when they come.

So it’s going good so far, and her niece is Wiccan so she didn’t freak out about me! I was worried about it. Thanks for asking, love!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome! I’m so happy for you! Sounds like it will be a good match for you! Kitty will get used to her, it just may take a little time. New things happening in a good direction!

3 Likes

I’m really happy with her! She brought in all the groceries and put them away in a third of the time it would have taken me!

3 Likes

She’s a real superhero- you’ve got yourself a great helper, Kasie! I’m so happy for you :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I am so happy for you! Good for you! You deserve all the help she can provide.

3 Likes

Thank you, ladies! She’s got a doctor’s appointment today, so she’ll be here late. Still, it’s taken a great weight off my shoulders. I’m very thankful!

3 Likes