Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 July 31st

As always Ben you are such a comforting “presence” in my reclusive bubble. Thank you again for all you do for all of us. :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you, kind sir! Hopefully my legs will finally get better soon!

5 Likes

Thank you for all of your continued support as I move through the changes. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Added Abs53 by her request for all of August. She has requested support during a transition in her home life.

5 Likes

Thank you, Ben :hugs:

5 Likes

@mary25 I had very good results when I used the legal blessings spell @Francisco suggested when I needed help with My husband’s court case. I also made sure to snuff my orange candle that I used to do the spell so that I could relight the same candle next to my jar (I try to tweak as many spells as possible and put them in jar form because I have a constant focal point to direct the energy and I have a higher success rate with jar type spells) weekly until court. When I relit my candle on the week after I cast my jar spell I said my prayer and snuffed my candle back out to use once more when he was scheduled for court the next week and the next day after only repeating the candle step once. Best wishes :pray:

6 Likes

I’ve began the process of separating from my husband this week. It’s something I’ve tried to do a few times before but have never succeeded as he simply refuses to let me go and due to the isolation I have, through his control, I haven’t had any support to help me see it through before.

I’m hoping once I get through this weekend it will be easier but I honestly cant see an end to it at the moment. It’s a constant barrage of emotional abuse and I’m starting to get concerned for my safety. He rang earlier to say we’re not breaking up, he’ll give me space until Sunday but he won’t ever let me go… We’ve been together for 18 years, I guess he cant imagine being without me but it’s starting to scare me.

The house isn’t secure, even when I’ve convinced him to go out for a while and locked and bolted the doors he always manages to get back in somehow. I can’t change the locks as he’s on the tenancy and it’s so hard trying to shield all this from a very intuitive 7 year old, who’s very concerned by her father’s behaviour.

Please help me out, if you can, over the weekend.

Oh and if anyone has any advice, feel free to share… I’m in England so the rules might be different here.

6 Likes

First of all, prayers and love, and light are being sent to you. Call your local police department and ask for the numbers of the closest domestic violence shelters. He’s crossing a line and I don’t want him to hurt you trying to keep you. Download the Aspire App for your phone.

It will help you form a list of things you need to take with you, and hopefully will have some local phone numbers that might help you out. But most of all it’s a panic button, you can program it to dial the police if you need it, with a preprogrammed message.

If you need it, you press the button three times and you don’t have to say anything, the police or whoever you connect to will come and help you. It will also start recording any conversations to use in court so if he’s threatening you, it will record it.

Take care of yourself Abs, and be safe.

5 Likes

Sending hugs and love and light to you

7 Likes

@Abs53 oh sweet heart my :broken_heart: heart is breaking after reading this. first off I want to tell you how much I admire your strength and courage. Both for trying to get out of a toxic situation and also for being so strong for your daughter and trying to protect her from seeing what you are going through. I know it’s exhausting having to carry around so much hurt and constantly having to pretend everything is okay so no one knows…I’ve been in those shoes before. That’s a lot of why my husband and I are separated now. he got bad on drugs ( or possibly always) and kept me away from everyone. I’ve never had much of a support system myself as my family is just as toxic and I’ve as always preferred not to keep a large circle of friends because I’ve never fit in anywhere anyways but people have shown me over the years that people are temporary and always leave so I kept hanging on hoping my husband would change and stop hurting me physically and emotionally. I allowed it to continue just so I could feel the love he gave me when he tired put after every time he nearly broke me. Until the day I woke up and within the flash of an hour I was face down on a nasty hotel floor with him on my back and a phone cord around me neck as I gasped and clawed for air. I finally got him to ease up enough to give my phone back to be me and then I called the police and he was arrested and I took the first ride home to my mom I could get. It’s not much healthier here but at least I don’t have to fear for my life. He’s sober now because he ended up having to stay in jail for being behind on child support. And things look promising for us but I’ll always live with the fear of what happened.
Some people aren’t that lucky. I wish I had some advice for you but all Ive got is the mask I used to wear and a whole lot of love and positive healing prayers for you. You are so strong and beautiful and brave and smart and you definitely deserve more than what you’ve been given. Keep your head up love and know that you ARE loved and I am going to light a candle and pray for you so hard that you find a way out of this and can find peace so you and your beautiful daughter can heal from the trauma you’ve endured. No one deserves to be made to feel less than they are. The only suggestion I have (and I’m sure you’ve already tried it too) is perhaps a freezer spell, return to sender or a binding spell? I even came across a jinx months ago called a Flame of guilt When I first left my husband (however jinxes go against my personal beliefs of harming people so I’ve never gotten brave enough to try it) keep your head up sweet girl. Better days are coming for you. I’m sure of it. Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

I am going to try the jar idea. Thanks!

6 Likes

Absolutely @mary25 I have trouble with visualizing so jars help me have an image to form in my mind

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that you going through that, @Abs53. Amethyst gave some sage advice and steps to take- please keep yourself safe and keep any local family members and friends updated on the situation if you can. I’d suggest keeping your phone charged and on you at all times too. So much love and light to both you and your daughter :pray::candle:

You are in my thoughts too, @phoenix_dawn- I am so glad you were okay, but no one should have to experience something like that. Please stay safe and be well. Love and light to you too :heart:

I’m staying with my partner’s family and can’t do candlework at the moment, but I’ll be sending out positive energy and hope through my nightly meditation. May good vibes find their way to coven members in need :dove:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst @phoenix_dawn @Peaches @BryWisteria for your kind words :heart_decoration:

We made it through the weekend ok. There’s a long road ahead, but I’m hopeful for the future. I have some good support now and hopefully, in time, he will accept the separation and my path will be clearer :crossed_fingers:

I’ve agreed he can have supervised access to our daughter, if he fails a drugs test the access will be withdrawn. The hand offs are incredibly uncomfortable as he trying very hard to manipulate his way back into the home. My mum has offered to do as many as possible for me which I appreciate. This morning he managed to get in house again so I’m talking to my landlord tonight to see if there’s anything I can do to keep him out.

Sadly, the closest Refuge is a couple of hours away, so that’s a last resort for me as I would have to give up my dog, cats and job and without a job I’d be even more vulnerable. Weird to think a couple of years ago I was protesting the councils cutbacks and closures of Refuges…

The “No Fault” divorce law is coming into effect in England from April 2022, so I can apply for divorce without having to lay blame. This will help no end because at the moment he won’t accept Unreasonable Behaviour, so the only other option I would have is to wait for 2 years and apply on the grounds we’ve been living apart for 2 years and by the time I get the application through it will have dragged out to almost 3.

I could just fight to push for Unreasonable Behaviour but a lawyer I spoke to yesterday said it would be a huge financial undertaking and I spent all my savings paying off debt so I’m screwed in that regard :sweat_smile:

Thank you for the light and love all :blue_heart: I hope everybody is happy, healthy and safe.

6 Likes

I’m glad you made it through the weekend safely and have some support. Too bad the law won’t change for you anytime soon. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!

5 Likes

Good morning and blessings everyone :pray:

I just found out this morning that one of our favorite clients here at my clinic is in ICU on a ventilator with covid pneumonia, she has multiple underlying health issues so asking for prayers and positive thoughts for her. Her names is Angel (and she is, one of the sweetest persons I know) I will be saying prayers for her during this evenings meditation. Thank you in advance :heartbeat:

5 Likes

That’s so scary. I added her here for you.

6 Likes

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Will keep her in mind when I say my prayers tonight.

5 Likes

Tamera has an emergency request for a family member.

Christina has a new emergency request for a family member, as well.

It seems like this week is a week to remember our families. Sending lots of love and light to those who may feel they are struggling alone. They aren’t because we stand for each other.

6 Likes