Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— July 31st

I am going to try the jar idea. Thanks!

6 Likes

Absolutely @mary25 I have trouble with visualizing so jars help me have an image to form in my mind

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that you going through that, @Abs53. Amethyst gave some sage advice and steps to take- please keep yourself safe and keep any local family members and friends updated on the situation if you can. Iā€™d suggest keeping your phone charged and on you at all times too. So much love and light to both you and your daughter :pray::candle:

You are in my thoughts too, @phoenix_dawn- I am so glad you were okay, but no one should have to experience something like that. Please stay safe and be well. Love and light to you too :heart:

Iā€™m staying with my partnerā€™s family and canā€™t do candlework at the moment, but Iā€™ll be sending out positive energy and hope through my nightly meditation. May good vibes find their way to coven members in need :dove:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst @phoenix_dawn @Peaches @BryWisteria for your kind words :heart_decoration:

We made it through the weekend ok. Thereā€™s a long road ahead, but Iā€™m hopeful for the future. I have some good support now and hopefully, in time, he will accept the separation and my path will be clearer :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™ve agreed he can have supervised access to our daughter, if he fails a drugs test the access will be withdrawn. The hand offs are incredibly uncomfortable as he trying very hard to manipulate his way back into the home. My mum has offered to do as many as possible for me which I appreciate. This morning he managed to get in house again so Iā€™m talking to my landlord tonight to see if thereā€™s anything I can do to keep him out.

Sadly, the closest Refuge is a couple of hours away, so thatā€™s a last resort for me as I would have to give up my dog, cats and job and without a job Iā€™d be even more vulnerable. Weird to think a couple of years ago I was protesting the councils cutbacks and closures of Refugesā€¦

The ā€œNo Faultā€ divorce law is coming into effect in England from April 2022, so I can apply for divorce without having to lay blame. This will help no end because at the moment he wonā€™t accept Unreasonable Behaviour, so the only other option I would have is to wait for 2 years and apply on the grounds weā€™ve been living apart for 2 years and by the time I get the application through it will have dragged out to almost 3.

I could just fight to push for Unreasonable Behaviour but a lawyer I spoke to yesterday said it would be a huge financial undertaking and I spent all my savings paying off debt so Iā€™m screwed in that regard :sweat_smile:

Thank you for the light and love all :blue_heart: I hope everybody is happy, healthy and safe.

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad you made it through the weekend safely and have some support. Too bad the law wonā€™t change for you anytime soon. Iā€™ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!

5 Likes

Good morning and blessings everyone :pray:

I just found out this morning that one of our favorite clients here at my clinic is in ICU on a ventilator with covid pneumonia, she has multiple underlying health issues so asking for prayers and positive thoughts for her. Her names is Angel (and she is, one of the sweetest persons I know) I will be saying prayers for her during this evenings meditation. Thank you in advance :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so scary. I added her here for you.

6 Likes

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Will keep her in mind when I say my prayers tonight.

5 Likes

Tamera has an emergency request for a family member.

Christina has a new emergency request for a family member, as well.

It seems like this week is a week to remember our families. Sending lots of love and light to those who may feel they are struggling alone. They arenā€™t because we stand for each other.

6 Likes

Lighting a candle for them as we speak

4 Likes

So glad to hear you got through the weekend and have a direction to head towards for the future, @Abs53. It sounds like you have a wonderful support system and have hope for the future- wishing you all the best going forward! Please stay safe and keep us updated as you can- you and your daughter are in my thoughts :heart:

So sorry to hear about your client, @Peaches. Angel is my thoughts as well- wishing her improved health and a speedy recovery :pray:

Sending lots of love to Tamera and Christina too- wishing good health and safety to you and your loved ones :dove::candle:

6 Likes

Added phoenix_dawnā€™s request for her mother-in-law.

5 Likes

Hi Joy I seen that you were needing some healing and from past traumas I actually have the same thing going on and I am sending you love and light!! I am trying to stay in my sacred place on the daily with integrity! I love that we love eachother, and can support eachother!
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Abs53 Iā€™m so relieved to hear you made it through the weekend. Youā€™ve been on my mind heavily since reading your situation. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and send loving and healing energies your way for you and your daughter and strange as it sounds for your husband to find peace and clarity so he may see the error of his ways.

@praecog29 thank you Ben for adding my family to the list. Gratitude for the continued prayers and healing light weā€™re receiving from our family here at the infinite roots coven.

5 Likes

Sending Hugs, Love and Light your way, love. You will definitely be in my heart and thoughts.

6 Likes

This biweekly circle is being closed. Stay on the look out for a new one being opened today. :blush:

5 Likes