Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 March 27th

I have PT today at 9:30 AM so I am getting ready for that while I peruse the forum. I have a white candle lit for the coven members in need. I hope everyone has a great day & receives what is theirs for their highest good. Have a great day everyone!

My son did get his license, thank you for all of your good wishes. I also did a meditation while he was doing his test to keep the energy even while he was doing it. I think we all brought him what he needed. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus , all the best wishes for you

5 Likes

Greetings to my Sisters and Brothers of Infinite Roots, I hope all are doing well. I have lit a candle and I send out my energies to help in any way I am able. Stay strong, stay committed, and believe in the power of Divine Oneness. Blessed be.

7 Likes

@Saulamay thank you!
Blessed be

6 Likes

My husband is doing incredibly well. Thank you for all your support :blush:

He’s progressed more in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 years so I can say we have some truly wonderful results :heart:

@praecog29 you are the source of such light and kindness in the forum. You take time out of your life to try and help people. You have helped me so much so far and I’m forever grateful for your positive influence :blue_heart: You have an abundance of good Karma making it’s way back to you in so many forms :sparkles:

6 Likes

So glad your husband is doing well! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for including me in this again!

As for the situation of my father, even if he is under a lot of stress (because of his job) I do see improvements in his energy, I really see him more unbothered, even positive.

I thank you all beautiful people, and I am sending you all love and light! :sparkles:

5 Likes

So wonderful to hear your husband is doing well, @Abs53! :raised_hands: Congrats to him on his progress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is lovely news to hear, @diavoline! :clap: I am glad to hear your father’s situation is improving and he is getting his energy and positivity back :blush::heart:

Good vibes to the coven today! Sending love and light to all :pray::candle:

4 Likes

I posted this on the wiki. These were added there and will be added to the new circle this Saturday. Thank you, everyone, for the love, the light, the energy sent out. May it return to you in a positive way 3 fold. Blessings to you.

4 Likes

Thank You @walter , Blessed Be to you as well!

5 Likes

Blessed Be Saulamay! :white_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I suppose I should give a little update, I have been feeling really good over the last week or so. I have been very productive around my home & doing well with my PT & OT appointments. I do have pain still in my right hand & I am slow to get moving in the morning with my hips. Most days I do pretty well though lately. I’m taking it as it comes each day & I know that I have some kind of flare on the way. I’m just enjoying the good while I have it & will take it easy for this weekend. I have some things to do around my room & the yard this weekend. I’m excited to get outside & try out the app to identify plants around my yard. I’ll let you know what I come up with.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update, @Susurrus. I’m happy you are feeling better than before. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be locking this thread sometime this morning. First, I need my :coffee:. A new circle thread will be posted today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s so great thank your hand is doing better! I’m so glad for you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I hope you are doing better as well @Amethyst! Things seem to be going in the right direction this season. With the better weather coming, I should start feeling better each day. Once I can go to the beach, I swim/float for an hour or so & feel great for the next day. So I try to go once a day or every other day with my daughter. We have a beach within walking distance or we go out on the boat to a small island to hang out for the day.

4 Likes