Energy Exchange: Requesting Positive Energy!

Hello fellow earthlings :slight_smile:

My name is Christian, from Arizona.

I am so happy to be a part of this community, and to meet you all!

Right now, I am in need of some help! I am requesting an energy exchange for positive energy, healing and prayers as I am going through a very rough time.

These last few years have been rather difficult for me, and around this time last year, I almost died. I was hospitalized due to chronic symptoms doctors couldn’t explain, for years.

Reaching that lowest point of my life gave me a new perspective on my existence, and what was, and is, truly important to me and here in this galaxy.

During my healing process, I had a spiritual awakening which lead me to heal my entire body, something my other doctors weren’t able to succeed in during our treatments.

Since this last August, I have been struggling with triggers that have caused my symptoms to come back. This is further delaying my spiritual journey, and overall happiness with my family, and loved ones.

Thank you for all of your support, and appreciate you even reading this message!

All my best,
Christian

2 Likes

hi Chris i am Mari and i am new here itñs amazing to meet you and i send all my positive energy to you i hope al the best for you and many many blessing and everything that you are going through is at itñs end don´t give up on believing and have faith speak it that is over and you will see that it is so i hope that all is well when you receive this message much love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Raising healing energy, light, and blessings sent your way, @christian :raised_hands:

Reading your post I can tell you have a very positive attitude and that gives you power over your circumstances. I am sure you can expect favorable results!

May the Lord and Lady give you resilience and and help you through. :sunflower: :sunny:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

I will light a candle for you, Christian, and ask that Brig bless you with good health.
:fire:

1 Like

I will add you to my meditation ritual tonight! Blessed be. :waning_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: