Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

I know there’s a quiz you can do and if you pass you are granted a years subscription. I don’t know if it only applies to new users but that would be something to look into!

5 Likes

Berta,
Thank you I made a amulet to incorporate strength, courage calmness awareness and good judgment. I am working harder at making my book of mirrors a place where I can observe my patterns. Using the tools spells 8 has given me. I am praying and and devotions. I removed all negative energies preventing any attacks on my spiritual well-being and physical well-being. I made a amulet and talisman. I appreciate your encouragement. We’re spiritual beings and appreciate your blessings!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I added Garnet’s family due to the sudden loss of her sister-in-law. Please remember her family. Also, while I did not add her sensitive request to the wiki, please remember @sarah30 in your practices.

9 Likes

Rowan,
I know your daughters expectant surgery is coming! I know I had many wisdom teeth pulled and I pray there are no complications during this procedure! May you be given the patience and wrap the light around your daughter, protecting her! I know you’re such a busy person and having to do surgery is never fun. I pray that the doctors :lab_coat: do there best and you get the best doctor ever!

3 Likes

This is beautiful. Thank you for doing this and for including me. :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May I also ask for healing for my husband? He is a COVID long-hauler and he’s really struggling. We ask for full healing and relief of all his symptoms and ailments! His name is Trevor. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I added your husband to the list. Blessings to you and your family.

8 Likes

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts. I’ve removed myself from the list as whilst I’m still experiencing issues, I’m in a much better place and have some energy to give to others now.

10 Likes

Glad you’re doing better @IrisW! :hugs:

5 Likes

Really happy to hear this :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

6 Likes

Wonderful, @IrisW! :heart: So glad to hear you are doing better- may you continue to enjoy positive and good energy :pray::blush: Blessed be!

8 Likes

:rainbow: Definitely will send you some prayers and when I light my candle. And when I do a meditation I can send him some healing energy! :candle:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Blessings my beautiful friends :heart: I am sending out an abundance of positive energy and uplifting thoughts. I have been feeling really depressed and not myself lately like I am under an invisible attack. I need help to get rid of this negativity.

8 Likes

I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers @elizabeth5! Have you tried an Uncrossing Spell? That might help you some.

6 Likes

I added you to the Energy Exchange Circle.

Negative and depressed thoughts can come from outside of you. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself with balanced diet, good rest, medication if necessary, and your daily spiritual practices. That should help you win the internal battles.

For outside attacks, I usually cast a circle around the place I live. This circle can be walked through by others but it keeps out the negative that may try to cling to them when they walk in.

Walk around the dwelling, if possible, and in your mind think about a white dome encompassing the site. When you get inside, cast another circle for yourself temporarily and do any suggestions others may have. Things like a return to sender, uncrossing spells, etc.

I like to light a black candle, ask that all negativity be drawn to it, and when it is half burned I put out the flame and break the candle in half. (I know, witches everywhere are freaking out.) Then get rid of the candle. You are literally breaking the back of the negative forces.

5 Likes

Great advice & information @praecog29. I think I may try this at my own home! :heart:

@elizabeth5 I hope things ease for you soon. I like to journal my thoughts & feelings. It’s like a release for me to just get it out & I meditate with an uplifting scent in my diffuser. It helps to ground, center, & raise my vibration a little bit so I can do my normal things. I don’t know if those are things that may help you too? :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Just an update on my requests: my sister in law lost our little bug 2 days ago. Asking for healing energy and prayers for her and my brother in law.

Also in regards to my situation I got a call for a job interview Wednesday at 10 a.m. in the city where my husband lives :grin: prayers that I get the job because that’s a step closer to finding home sweet home for my little family :pray:

8 Likes

I’m sorry for your sister-in-law, this must be a terrible time. I’ll keep her in my thoughts. Good luck with the job interview on Wednesday, that’s great! I hope you get it!

6 Likes

@Amethyst thank you for the prayers. I had actually just dressed a candle with some speed it up powder and lit it to enhance a road opener and abundance spell during the full moon while praying to Selene to guide and assist me in finding the money for our new home Friday night and then I got the call today. What was even more inspiring was that at the same moment I answered my phone about the interview I found a white feather on my couch! For the first time in about a month I finally feel hopeful about the future of my little family :grin: now I’m just kinda praying that the little trailer we’ve been hoping to get is still available in a few weeks when we finally have the money to move

7 Likes

I updated the wiki and the circle for you, megan12. Good luck on the interview. I am sorry about your family.

6 Likes