Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

I just heard from my Dr about 2 separate things. I think we are going to try prednisone for my shoulder then see how I do in PT and if during or after it’s still hurting really bad I will go back to the orthopedic surgeon. She is also changing one of my pain medicines because it no longer works for me. So that’s my update for the week about my stuff that is seemingly neverending!

5 Likes

Krissie,
I hope it gets better Krissie, it’s about making action steps to be :100: % I know it’s uncomfortable! And it does feel like it never stops! You must ask yourself, how do I have a good day if this happens? The key thing is to know that your heading in right direction! Your not defeated your undefeated! I love the determination you have & keep up the good work love :heart:

Neptune
I know being home can be hard because your at home and with the pandemic we are so lucky to have eachother! Good time to really dig in the craft! I love that there is so many different avenues to go down. It to helps me with a lot. I am in therapy and is helping a lot. I really like my counselor she always gives me good advice. She is helping me with having boundaries in my life. It is helping.
My life is really upside down sometimes,
My son got shot while ago and know he has been useing drugs to numb his pain. PS. Through it all I am good! I don’t use drugs so it is hard for me, I have my sobriety! I might have a bowl of ice cream or smoke! I’m just saying! My sons arm is infected puss coming out ect! . I called the doctor and they gave him some antibiotics! Only thing is that he keeps using. I called his probation officer they said he needs to be willing to do treatment! I really am trying to keep it real with what is happening in my life.
All these milestones makes me feel like a victor and not a victim! I am going to keep staying positive!

Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes

I lite this candle and look at how high it is I thought it was really rare!
Jeannie
blessed be

6 Likes

That’s beautiful, Jeannie! It could be a good sign :+1: Here’s what Francisco wrote in How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings, and Interpretations:

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 I hope he agrees to treatment. You are doing great with what is being thrown your way, but don’t forget to take time for yourself and feel what you need to feel. I know it sounds hard or not as good, but sometimes you need the release. Otherwise you are doing great and things will slow down and even out for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and send positive love and light to you.

As for me, every day is something new. I never have the same day twice whether it’s what I’m doing or how I’m feeling. Everything is new as soon as I open my eyes. So I try to be thankful for what I can get done and do throughout the day rather than dwelling on what I didn’t or can’t. I try, it doesn’t always work. I still grieve myself and my job every now and again. But this January has been good to me overall so I’ll take it.

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

I feel silly writing here at all… but I am feeling a little lonely. It is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be with her. She is having a hard time… I have posted about her realization that love may elude her… (but I try to keep reminding her that even if she is not in a relationship - she IS LOVED!) Anyway… in a twist of events I got to start my day with fasting blood work for upcoming tests next week. I had the BEST Phlebotomists on the planet… I did not feel it at all… and they took 4 vials of blood. He was so sweet… told me next time I should be sure to hydrate -even if fasting water is fine - good to know. He said I have small veins but he hit one the first time. Maybe I will sleep tonight.
Love to you all. Positive thoughts, and prayers, that everyone have a good week.
(TEA for THURSDAY - YESTERDAY- WAS “MINT PROBIOTIC” in my bunny mug. Made me smile)

6 Likes

@berta don’t feel silly! I’m sure everyone here can relate to feeling lonely at times. I know that I can. I’m sorry that you can’t be with your daughter. She is very loved I’m sure! As long as she knows that you are with her always, I’m sure that makes her feel better. I hope she has a great birthday! Maybe you can do a ritual to send her love from you! I wish I had more details about what to do, but I’m sure you will find the right thing to do! You are very good at what you do!

I usually feel silly being in here, because it seems like I am writing daily updates. I wish I didn’t have so much going on, but I know what that lonely feeling is like, I hope it’s eased a little bit for you.

6 Likes

@Siofra put it beautifully- no reason to feel silly at all, @Berta! The coven is here as a collaboration between witches: across borders and around the world. We are here to help and support one another- and that’s the purpose behind the Energy Exchange Category! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing your daughter a very happy birthday! Love comes in all shapes and forms, and no one kind of love is better than the others. She is very loved and also blessed to have such a caring and supportive mom :heart:

Glad to hear your blood work went well (I big veins so it’s usually not an issue, but I still dread going to get blood taken! You have talented doctors :blush:) Rest well and feel good- sending love and light! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Tomorrow morning having medical tests - Cat Scan and Mammogram. The Cat Scan is not routine but the Mammogram is.

Thanks to all of you for your kindness and positive energy.

6 Likes

I hope you get positive results from both tests. Love and light to you tomorrow.

4 Likes

@berta, thank you! My prayers, positive thoughts, and healing blessings your way! May the Lord and the lady guide you with their light. I just had a COVID test over the weekend and was worried i had contracted it. ( Therefore, i prayed to the Lord and and lady, and Brig to keep myself and loved ones safe and sound) May they also guide my spells8 family. I see too many people out there still not taking this virus seriously. I’ve known quite a few who have gotten it. Thankfully they recovered. However, they’ve stated that its not fun and even after a month and counting they are still not back to their normal selves.
Thats why I take this virus seriously and will continue to thank all my guides tremendously for keeping me safe as well as all my loved ones.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

Berta,
Great thing for the people in the healthcare, being able to do incredible job is Awsome. I’m glad they knew what they were doing. So I have big veins, can’t imagine someone not being able to see but most of the time they feel for it.
Glad it’s done :ballot_box_with_check:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck with your medical tests, @Berta- may the results bring good news! :pray::heart: Love and light to you :candle:

I hope your covid test went well and you are feeling okay now, @walter! You are very kind to share your positivity and warm wishes with the coven. The same to you, my friend- stay safe and be well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@TheTravelWitch, yes thank you all went well, all good!

5 Likes

Thank you all for your support. Tests went well but my best friend fell and broke her hip yesterday and I have been a little distressed and preoccupied so I am sorry to neglect sending my gratitude to you all.
As far as the results on my test -One test was fine… the other looks like they have prescribed further tests. :neutral_face: Not so happy about that.
I keep you all close to my heart. Please, stay safe and be well.

5 Likes

It’s good that one test had a good result at least! As for the other- it sounds like your doctors are doing their best to check for everything and keep you nice and healthy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know it’s not fun (I’m off to the gynecologist for my check-up today too… dreading it :grimacing:) but like my mum says, a “stitch in time saves nine”- if our doctors are able to catch something now it may make life much easier further down the road :+1:

Wishing you all the best with your additional tests, and sending good thoughts to your friend too! May she have a quick and speedy recovery :pray::two_hearts:

Love and Light! :candle:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the support and good wishes. it helps!

6 Likes

Meditation Intension for Today

Spirits of healing be with us
Surround and protect all
Let us breathe in comfort and calm
Let us be warmed by a mantle of light
Let water cleans and clear away all that is impure
Send all that is not to our highest good back to Mother Earth.
Thank you spirits for healing us today.

@Siofra @FlagrumThorn @Rowan @Jeannie1 @praecog29 @walter @TheTravelWitch @SilverBear @Amethyst @janelle @christina4 @vanessa3 @Abs53
@Neptune @john4 @limeberry, @Magdelina @francisco, @krissy, @MeganB

11 Likes

So mote it be. :hugs:

11 Likes

Beautiful words from a beautiful person!

8 Likes