Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

Thank you so much, Berta, for keeping us in your thoughts.

Honest intentions become reallity. Especially with an open mind! Lots of Blessings! :pray:

8 Likes

Many thanks and numerous blessings back to you, lovely @Berta! :pray::heart:

Breath, light, water, and Mother Earth- you gracefully brought all the elements into play for this chant. It is such a pleasure to read :relaxed:

Love and light! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@berta Thank you for that Intention meditation :blush: I haven’t been on in awhile. Been preoccupied with freezer meals, practicing rituals, reading about working with the angels from the Kabbalah and learning quantum healing from a new dear friend. Very busy but living life in joy and happiness. Oh and I got my chakra oils done and posted finally. Started my Etsy ad campaign and it is going well for it being only the first day.

I have been sending healing thoughts for everyone here even when I am not. Gave up the apartment in Buffalo so no more traveling between here and there. Big rock off my shoulders.

@Siofra I hope you are feeling better with the pain. I was on opioid pain killers for years and finally said enough. I understand the frustration of not being able to do that. Sending you extra healing vibes today.

@Jeannie1 I understand as being a former drug addicted how difficult it is to even admit that help is needed. I will send extra healing vibes your way.

Love to all! Back to work for me. I didn’t make it to work (hence no paycheck this week) snow is still coming down hard. Already at 4 inches and counting. I got some Love spells to do and oils to charge for my shop.

Blessed Be )O(

8 Likes

@Magdelina thank you so much. It’s definitely a fine line of wellness this way. I had about 5 days where I felt really good. It’s only been in the last day or so that I have had significant discomfort. I’m happy that I had about a week though. It was a good reprieve.

8 Likes

Wow @Magdelina you have been busy! Where are you taking your class? or is it self taught? Fascinating stuff!!! And I thought I was being ambitious by hauling my Christmas Tree into the basement yesterday. You know you are getting older when you are afraid to do tasks for fear of injury. Once I got myself centered and puffed up with courage it went fairly easily. How powerful our minds are to acknowledge our own reality. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@berta great job moving the tree! I know how that can be about being afraid to do something for fear of injury. I go through it all the time. A lot of the time I have some help but there are times that I need a lot of self talk and a plan to get it done. Usually I can’t unload the dishwasher, but the kitchen was horrible yesterday, so after a plan of attack, I was able to do it & then I took a rest afterward. It felt so good being able to do it without any help though. I felt very productive.

7 Likes

Empowerment! @Siofra It feels so freeing and affirming. Great job…you earned the rest!

7 Likes

@berta thank you so much! I hope you are doing well too! You are a wonderful person & so helpful. Have a great day!

7 Likes

@berta The quantum healing is being taught to my hubby and I privately. But if you go to starmagichealing.com (I think that’s the website) that is kind of what we are learning.

8 Likes

I know there’s a quiz you can do and if you pass you are granted a years subscription. I don’t know if it only applies to new users but that would be something to look into!

5 Likes

Berta,
Thank you I made a amulet to incorporate strength, courage calmness awareness and good judgment. I am working harder at making my book of mirrors a place where I can observe my patterns. Using the tools spells 8 has given me. I am praying and and devotions. I removed all negative energies preventing any attacks on my spiritual well-being and physical well-being. I made a amulet and talisman. I appreciate your encouragement. We’re spiritual beings and appreciate your blessings!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I added Garnet’s family due to the sudden loss of her sister-in-law. Please remember her family. Also, while I did not add her sensitive request to the wiki, please remember @sarah30 in your practices.

9 Likes

Rowan,
I know your daughters expectant surgery is coming! I know I had many wisdom teeth pulled and I pray there are no complications during this procedure! May you be given the patience and wrap the light around your daughter, protecting her! I know you’re such a busy person and having to do surgery is never fun. I pray that the doctors :lab_coat: do there best and you get the best doctor ever!

3 Likes

This is beautiful. Thank you for doing this and for including me. :pray:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May I also ask for healing for my husband? He is a COVID long-hauler and he’s really struggling. We ask for full healing and relief of all his symptoms and ailments! His name is Trevor. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I added your husband to the list. Blessings to you and your family.

8 Likes

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts. I’ve removed myself from the list as whilst I’m still experiencing issues, I’m in a much better place and have some energy to give to others now.

10 Likes

Glad you’re doing better @IrisW! :hugs:

5 Likes

Really happy to hear this :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

6 Likes

Wonderful, @IrisW! :heart: So glad to hear you are doing better- may you continue to enjoy positive and good energy :pray::blush: Blessed be!

8 Likes