Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

:rainbow: Definitely will send you some prayers and when I light my candle. And when I do a meditation I can send him some healing energy! :candle:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Blessings my beautiful friends :heart: I am sending out an abundance of positive energy and uplifting thoughts. I have been feeling really depressed and not myself lately like I am under an invisible attack. I need help to get rid of this negativity.

8 Likes

I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers @elizabeth5! Have you tried an Uncrossing Spell? That might help you some.

6 Likes

I added you to the Energy Exchange Circle.

Negative and depressed thoughts can come from outside of you. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself with balanced diet, good rest, medication if necessary, and your daily spiritual practices. That should help you win the internal battles.

For outside attacks, I usually cast a circle around the place I live. This circle can be walked through by others but it keeps out the negative that may try to cling to them when they walk in.

Walk around the dwelling, if possible, and in your mind think about a white dome encompassing the site. When you get inside, cast another circle for yourself temporarily and do any suggestions others may have. Things like a return to sender, uncrossing spells, etc.

I like to light a black candle, ask that all negativity be drawn to it, and when it is half burned I put out the flame and break the candle in half. (I know, witches everywhere are freaking out.) Then get rid of the candle. You are literally breaking the back of the negative forces.

5 Likes

Great advice & information @praecog29. I think I may try this at my own home! :heart:

@elizabeth5 I hope things ease for you soon. I like to journal my thoughts & feelings. It’s like a release for me to just get it out & I meditate with an uplifting scent in my diffuser. It helps to ground, center, & raise my vibration a little bit so I can do my normal things. I don’t know if those are things that may help you too? :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Just an update on my requests: my sister in law lost our little bug 2 days ago. Asking for healing energy and prayers for her and my brother in law.

Also in regards to my situation I got a call for a job interview Wednesday at 10 a.m. in the city where my husband lives :grin: prayers that I get the job because that’s a step closer to finding home sweet home for my little family :pray:

8 Likes

I’m sorry for your sister-in-law, this must be a terrible time. I’ll keep her in my thoughts. Good luck with the job interview on Wednesday, that’s great! I hope you get it!

6 Likes

@Amethyst thank you for the prayers. I had actually just dressed a candle with some speed it up powder and lit it to enhance a road opener and abundance spell during the full moon while praying to Selene to guide and assist me in finding the money for our new home Friday night and then I got the call today. What was even more inspiring was that at the same moment I answered my phone about the interview I found a white feather on my couch! For the first time in about a month I finally feel hopeful about the future of my little family :grin: now I’m just kinda praying that the little trailer we’ve been hoping to get is still available in a few weeks when we finally have the money to move

7 Likes

I updated the wiki and the circle for you, megan12. Good luck on the interview. I am sorry about your family.

6 Likes

@praecog29 gratitude :pray: I also actually just made my first sale in my new shop as well!

7 Likes

That sounds like some powerful magic! I’m so glad it worked for you. I wish you good luck!

6 Likes

You’ve got my prayers @phoenix_dawn You’ll get the job!! :pray: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Update
First, thank you all for the healing energy sent for my son. He is doing better, other than learning to manage his Type 1 diabetes. I went ahead and removed myself from the list.
Thank you!

7 Likes

I’m glad he’s doing better @Rowan! That’s good news!

6 Likes

Adding @Jeannie1 to the list and the circle. Please remember her in your practices. Thank you.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Rowan- so glad to hear that your son is doing better! Love and Light to you and to him :pray::heart:

8 Likes

:wave: Beautiful Coven,
Thank you for your blessings and today I am going to a ritual and there will be a fire :fire:
I added everyone in my healing box :package: which has everyones name with a prayer next to it! Example Jeannie needs her son to go to hospital! I will burn it in the fire with the intent prayers will be answered!
Is it okay that I do this?

Thanks to Christina I was able to learn how to incorporate magic into healing if it’s okay I was thinking about adding you all to my list and burning a healing intent to the participants in this energy exchange!
Thank you all, and my prayers are with you too! I remember that I am not the only one going through stuff and I just think about you all from the bottom of my heart!
Love and light​:heart: :candle:
Jeannie

10 Likes

You are very kind to add all those in the Energy Exchange box, Jeannie! :heart: No need to worry about seeking consent, as per the EEC guidelines all those on the list have requested to be there and are actively seeking positive energy from the coven. I think the healing box is a lovely idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Travel Witch
I went to the Lammas celebration and here is the pic

I burned them all and prayed Lugh​:corn: take care of these prayers!:bread::sparkles:
Jeannie

10 Likes

There are no words to describe how glad I am to see that!

This sabbat (like any sacred times) is such a purifying time of the year. Thank you, Jeannie, for taking the time and the energy, to turn the Energy Exchange from simple requests into materializing as part of a sacred fire :fire: You rock!!

9 Likes