Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

May the offered wishes and prayers bring blessings to all coven members in need :pray::fire:

Thank you for your kindness, @Jeannie1- it sounds like a truly beautiful ritual! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s unique and thoughtful! That’s so nice of you! I learned how to make and use my distance healing box from school. I could send you the instructions if you’d like? :blush:

9 Likes

Christina,
Yes that would be great!:blush:
Thank you

7 Likes

New names were added in the past week. May each name on the list find peace through whatever storm they or their loved ones may face.

9 Likes

I can’t seem to thank you enough @praecog29 for all that you have done for me in the last few weeks. I hope you know that I was never alone through the storms & I never felt lost. Thank you for being there for me.

8 Likes

I absolutely adore you and look up to you, friend.

The 14 August 2021 Circle will remain open for the next two weeks as I am away on travel. Please be sure to provide updates for all of us here or in the Circle. I love you, :infinite_roots: Infinite Roots!

6 Likes

Hi everyone Id love for some good vibes, healing, prayers, etc to be sent over to my grandma who just found out yesterday that she has COVID. Thankfully she has been vaccinated for several months now but she got it from the assisted living place she is at. Everyone there has been under lockdown for a while and now she has to quarantine herself.

12 Likes

She’s on the wiki and in the circle. Hopefully the vaccination helps keep this from being too serious. :pray:

9 Likes

Hello my awesome Coven! Asking for a bit of protective energy for the next couple of days. I’m at home in New Orleans after spending a few days in Lafayette and other parts of Southeast Louisiana and it looks like Hurricane Ida will be making a stop here, too. We usually take these events pretty well, but a lot of people are on edge (rightfully so). I plan on doing a ritual today for protection for the area and loved ones. I just feel for the people who are alone :confused:

10 Likes

Thank you so much. I appreciate it :infinite_roots: :heartbeat:

7 Likes

My thoughts are with you.

7 Likes

@robin77 I’m certain that your ritual will be successful. If you would like we could maybe coordinate so that I can loan my energy as well adding to the strength. Either way I’ll light a candle for y’all as well

7 Likes

She’ll be in my prayers @Missa!

@robin77, I’ll keep in my mind everyone in Ida’s path. We’re supposed to get the remnants on Wednesday. I can only hope it’s not as bad as it could be.

7 Likes

I would appreciate that! Thank you so much!! I was going to do a protection spell with the salt that I made but it’s already getting a bit windy. Thinking of doing a sachet and placing it by a candle for meditation. I know you also posted a protection spell too!

This is the one I’m going to do just based on what I have here:

• Rosemary
  • Mint
  • Thyme
  • Cinnamon
  • Bay leaves
    I don’t have Juniper or Dill but my mom has essential oils so I’ll use that.
    “Sea, air, fire, Earth, Bless this soul and hearth. Drive away all harm and fear. Only good is welcome here.” (got this one from Margaret Jamison)

Hoping to have some quiet to do so in my room in about an hour. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Argh! Even after impact it still effects so many people. Sending all in it’s wake protection!!

8 Likes

In my thoughts and prayers @Missa and @robin77 :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

I don’t have mint I do however have juniper and dill and both pepper int and spearmint oils so I will add what I’ve got and join you

8 Likes

After helping to cast a protection spell for everyone impacted by the hurricane with @robin77 (which I will be posting about my experience shortly) and realizing that a few of us here are in it’s path (@Peaches, @pedros10 please be safe and let us know you’re safe when possible) the whole state of Alabama has been advised to evacuate everywhere south of Birmingham and the area that I live on is under tornado warnings as a result and that extends up to Tennessee which is 3-4 hours north of me. Since I’m not one to watch tv and I’ve been on a hiatus from social media (with the forum being the only exception) I was unaware that we were in danger of being affected too when offering to lend my energi es to the protection and healing of impacted areas. My intuition must have been highly in tune to the chaotic energies arriving with the storm. Remember us in your prayers :pray:

10 Likes

Looking at the latest, doesn’t seem as we’re going to be affected by it. Keeping everyone in my prayers :pray:
It’s been a while since we’ve actually had a named storm come through. Plus we’re so used to our daily summer afternoon “tropical storms”
:revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Sending healing energy to your grandmother, @Missa- wishing her a speedy recovery back to health :pray:

Glad to hear you’re okay, @Peaches- may the storm safely pass you by!

Prayers for @robin77, @phoenix_dawn, and anyone else dealing with both the hurricane and its aftermath- please stay safe! :candle::heart:

9 Likes