Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

@TheTravelWitch we got a good bit of wind and some thunder and really eerie dark clouds with the chaotic energy but never saw any rain today. They said to expect up to 15 inches of rain from the storm between today and Wednesday so I will continue to keep everyone updated on the status in Alabama. But I’ve still got my led candle lit in prayer for @robin77 and @pedros10 and everyone else in the path

9 Likes

Thank you so much @TheTravelWitch I really appreciate it :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I’m so sorry @Missa that I didn’t include her in my thoughts, I will light a candle for her today. I hope she recovers easily. :heart:

7 Likes

We’re all safe and all family has been accounted for! We were fortunate enough to not lose power. I appreciate all the energy and protection. I absolutely believe that it made a difference!

9 Likes

@robin77 so glad to hear you and yours are safe.

9 Likes

We just had our first tornado siren sound and discovered the roof of my mom’s trailer has a leak where they tore out the fireplace and the wind has taken off the floo (not sure how to spell that)… And the kicker it’s right beside my mini altar :confounded: a few of my water intolerant crystals got wet as did my dowsing board and pendulum. The Crystals are fine I think but jury’s still out on my dowsing board :woman_facepalming:t3: tomorrow after my appointment I reckon I will be finding a new corner for my mini altar or just returning to the big one.

@robin77 I’m glad the protection spell worked and you’re all safe with little damage.thats great news

9 Likes

You’re very welcome @Missa :heart:

That’s wonderful to hear, @robin77- I’m so glad you and your family are safe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh goodness @phoenix_dawn, so sorry to hear about the damage. Hopefully everything turns out to be okay and that you can find a new home for your altar :pray: Has the crazy weather passed? Stay safe! :pray:

9 Likes

Very glad you are safe and have power and internet. That makes all the difference!

8 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m sure the whole experience was scary. I’m glad you and the family are safe and that your crystals are ok. Maybe they will lead you to a perfect new corner they can call home

7 Likes

@robin77 I’m already plotting how to move into my new corner with the mini altar, which I have decided to dedicate to my new found deity, Frigg. While the big one remains in a more eclectic style of personal flair. The rain has stopped for the moment which is a relieve but the sky is still dark so I assume we’ve just reached the center of the storm

8 Likes

I hope things are still able to be kept & that your altar finds a new home soon. I’m sorry to hear that you had any damage, I hope it’s not too bad :two_hearts: @phoenix_dawn

6 Likes

Oh my goodness :flushed:, be safe! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I assume we’re all clear now. The sun actually came back out at one point. My mini altar has officially spread around in my corner so the water won’t hit it. My dowsing board has slight water damage but it’s still usable.

8 Likes

I posted my big update with a separate post in A Sacred Space.

As a current update, today was absolutely my best day since mid-July & definitely since Mid-August. I got my space back under control :joy: & even opened the curtains. When my husband got home we were able to have our first fire in about a little over a month.

I felt good all day, got caught up on some things that needed to be done & got my Books of Shadows, tarot & oracle cards put away. It’s just been a really good day.

OH! I saw another butterfly :butterfly: in my front yard! I saw 2 on the Friday after my mother passed & the world started turning again that day.

I also put a grief essential oil blend in my diffusers too. My husband said they are very pleasant & almost floral. (Ylang Ylang & Bergamot) :hugs:

10 Likes

@Siofra so glad you got to have a good productive day.

8 Likes

@Siofra I’m glad to hear things are going better for you.

6 Likes

:blush: happy things are going better! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you, I’m taking things one day at a time. If the life events could give it a rest that would be great. I woke up at 3 AM to a text from my daughter that, she is no longer a little girl. So that’s my focus today, making sure she is okay & taken care of & knows the proper way to care for herself. So in a way, it’s good that we didn’t go to GA because she would be so upset about not being able to participate in the activities on the water for the next few days.

9 Likes

Oh my! Wow. Congratulations I guess. She’s growing up.

7 Likes

I’ll take it, I must say in this respect boys are easier.

7 Likes