Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

Afternoon everyone, asking for healing vibes for both my s.o. and my daughter. They’ve each hurt their backs while working. I appreciate you all :pray::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I’ve added them to the wiki and to the circle. :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Lighting a candle for them both while I say a prayer :pray::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Ouch! Will keep them both in mind when I say my prayers tonight! Good luck with getting them better!

8 Likes

Thank you everyone :revolving_hearts:
They’re both feeling better, however s.o. now feels like he has the flu, hoping it’s not covid. (Seems like there’s always something, or is it just me?) :pensive:

9 Likes

Will keep him in mind and hope that it’s not Covid. It reminds me of that old Hee Haw routine, “If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all!” Hope he gets better quickly!

9 Likes

Thank you :revolving_hearts: and that’s exactly how it’s feeling. Good thing I know life moves in cycles

10 Likes

Thank you my family . Please keep me on the list much love .

10 Likes

I added myself to the Wiki and the Circle post :sweat_smile: I’m having an MRI next week.

10 Likes

Oh my! Good luck with that! I hope it’s nothing serious.

10 Likes

Thanks! It’s just to rule some things out so we’ll see!

10 Likes

Knock on wood everything goes all right!

10 Likes

Ohh I am so glad I found this! I love sending energy to people in need! I love healing people :sob::pleading_face:

11 Likes

Please help pray and send healing energy to my little girl. Her oxygen is so low. We’re at the hospital now. She’s on a nebulizer. I’m nervous that they’ll have to keep her. I need all kinds of positivity. Please!

14 Likes

I will send her healing love & light. I have a white candle ready for her. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face:ok the nurse is back I’ll keep everyone posted.

11 Likes

@christina4 I’m so sorry to hear about your little girl. I lit a candle for her and will send her lots of healing energy. I also lit a candle for you, mamas need extra strength and love too. We are all here if you need us. Take care :hugs:

12 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for her. And you :pray::candle::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

They’re keeping her and I have to stay with her. They have her on many treatments including Prednisone and a nebulizer, and an antibiotic. But it’s overwhelming. Thanks for the positivity :pray:
@crystal24 and @Peaches

11 Likes