Energy Exchange Wiki - 2021

Lighting a candle for her now. Let us know how she’s doing whenever you can.

8 Likes

@christina4 Healing Energy and Protective Light surrounds your little girl.
I will light a candle tonight and in the morning.
Sending Strength to you as well Momma.
:heart::candle:

8 Likes

Thank you love :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I appreciate you!! She’s doing a bit better but slowly but surely! I gave her one of her small x mas gifts so she doesn’t feel so bad and scared.
It made her day!

12 Likes

@christina4 glad to hear she is doing a bit better :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That’s good. How old is she? I’m glad she’s getting better.

7 Likes

Hope she feels better soon, sending love and light :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

8 Likes

She’s 8. It’s being said that it was a one time asthma attack. We’re taking it day by day right now.

6 Likes

Thank you doll!!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Hopefully, it wasn’t an allergy that caused it. That’s another whole barrel of issues. I hope she’s feeling better and that you get some rest when you need it! You need to take care of yourself so you can take care of her!

7 Likes

Glad to hear she’s doing better and that you were able to cheer her up, @Christina4- both you and your daughter are in my thoughts! Sending healing love and light out your way :pray::heart::candle:

8 Likes

My daughter is home :heartbeat: :houses:
She’s doing so much better!! Thank you all for your prayers, lit candles, love and light!! It worked! I love you all, as you’re my family!

7 Likes

Hooray Christina- I’m so glad your daughter is home safe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing her all the best as she continues to heal. Love and light to you both! :heart:

5 Likes

So glad she’s home and getting better. Will continue to keep you both in mind!

5 Likes

Thank you to the coven for the healing energies sent for @Luna95 .
She is feeling better and they are all on their way here for our holiday/bday celebration of my oldest grandson who is turning 10.

Blessed Be,
Rowan

7 Likes

That’s great! I hope y’all have a fun time together!

5 Likes

Thanks, we had a great time and a nice holiday.

4 Likes

This Wiki will be closed at the start of the new year but something newer and arguably better will be coming our way in January. Check out the latest Energy Exchange Circle for more information.

5 Likes