Energy for May

Thank you everyone supporting my energy work last month. I have felt ALOT of improvement. Wanted to stay in the circle this month because in my attempts to feel better/improve my energy and the energy related to my relationship, I now feel like I have to undo this mess of energy that I unintentionally created. I want a clean slate. And then I want to focus on abundance, gratitude, and the relationship - from the perspective you suggested adding the holistic piece. I feel like my previous relationship related work was either blocked completely or slowed down significantly because of my own energy being unclear and because of the lack of closure with my ex. So my intent for this month is to cleanse, balance, manifest & give thanks. Somewhere in all of that, I believe the relationship will sort out however it needs to. Thank you again everyone for your healing support! I will also include intentions for everyone else as well when I meditate on mine.

6 Likes

Will keep your intentions in mind and send you good energies!

5 Likes

@katherine16 I have added you to the EEC for May. You are all set! It links back to here as an explanation for what type of energy you are looking for, & I will make sure to include you when I light candles for the EEC this month.

5 Likes

A huge congrats to you on the improvement you are feeling- the results of your intentions and spellwork are coming into being. You deserve all the positivity, @katherine16- I’m happy for you! :heart::blush:

This is a wonderful plan for spellwork this month- and I agree that starting with a cleanse is a great place to begin. Are you a fan of Spiritual Baths (or the adapted Spiritual Showers) by any chance? They are a great way to cleanse the body and mind in a healthy way that promotes wellbeing and self love :heart::bathtub: (if you can’t tell, I am a very big fan of magickal baths :joy:)

Gratitude meditations and spellwork are out there in abundance- I’m sure you will be able to find plenty of suggestions (I personally recommend the Prayer of Gratitude, and this Gratitude Guide has some great suggestions!). I recommend trying different methods and finding what works best for you and your schedule. A little bit a day (even just a moment in the morning to say “thank you”) can really work wonders :sparkles:

It sounds like you moving onwards and upwards on your journey on healing, Katherine and I’m really proud of you! Sending lots of love and positive energy your way. Be well and blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes