Etsy Site that I love

Perhaps you are building your first BOS and want additional info, this person has talent beyond belief… I know we have some of the same, but I ordered anyhow… check it out.

5 Likes

Those are great! I’ll use them for inspiration, they have so much information!

5 Likes

She has so much there total inspiration,.,. I bought
a bunch lol

4 Likes

I love Etsy for my witchy workings. I like supporting “local” businesses rather than going to Amazon. We don’t have any metaphysical shops near me, I would have to drive almost an hour to get to one. We do have a Stone Store, called; The Stone Store that’s literally all they have there though. When I recently went to Plymouth, MA, I found one on Court St that used to be a different name.

I will definitely favorite this one too! Thank you @roxanne

3 Likes

I had no idea there was a stone store in Plymouth! :astonished: I’ll have to take a look the next time I’m back in the States for a visit :airplane:

I agree- it’s wonderful to support the community by buying from local witchy shops! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Just a forewarning they have stones but they also have clothing & touristy type stuff, I don’t know if you remember it, but it used to be the Laughing Moon right on the corner. I can’t remember what the name is now. The stones aren’t the main focus, but they are there. I loved going in there to see all the bits and baubles when I was walking around Court St.

3 Likes

I think I remember the Laughing Moon- the name rings a bell. It’s been a year and a half since I was able to go back to visit family in Plymouth, I’m sure a lot has changed! Fingers crossed I’ll have the chance to go back this year- I’ll keep an eye out for any new witchy shops! :grin: Thanks for the fun tip, Krissie!:heart:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria… then you were there more recently than I before I went this year! So much has changed, it took my breath away. I will send you a message with some of the things that different. From the courthouse to the big Papa Gino’s by the lights, the Stop & Shop by Route 80, the Laughing Moon, Isaac’s, the changes are unbelievable from when I was younger and down there on a daily basis.

I loved the Laughing Moon though, this shop is like that just with more touristy things in it.

3 Likes

It really sounds like a lot has changed there, @Susurrus! I hear bits and pieces about the changes from my family in the area (like the closing of Isaac’s- a huge shock! :astonished: ).

I’m glad you had a chance to go there, explore, and do some witchy shopping- I hope you had lots of fun (despite the new changes)! :blush:

3 Likes

Isaac’s was a big shock to me as well! I remember walking by there & always thinking that it was a high-end restaurant & it would be around forever. I had a lot of fun exploring what is now a new town to me! Exit 7 is all built up & the exit numbers are all different now. The Kingston Mall is a shell of what it used to be, which is really sad too. I will go back there. I wouldn’t mind living there either. It really was a nice place to be.

3 Likes

It really sounds like a whole different world there now, @Susurrus :astonished: I guess your travels are a powerful reminder to treasure what exists in the moment- because someday, things will likely be quite different! :hugs:

It’s making me nostalgic- hopefully I’ll have the chance to visit there again soon! :grin:

3 Likes

I hope so too. Maybe we could meet for coffee! I should make a trip to Carver to see my old neighborhood. I’ll have to make that a thing!

3 Likes

That would be fun! :heart_eyes: And ohhh enjoy Carver if you have the chance to go- I bet it has changed a lot (just like Plymouth). Here’s to hoping KRF (and the all the wonderful shops in the faire!) will be able to open safely this year! :crossed_fingers: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I hope that KRF comes back this year. That is fun even if you just walk around to look at everything & watch the shows they put on, I wonder if the Pickle Man is still there. He was a good time whenever I went when I was younger.

1 Like

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that the faire can happen this year! :circus_tent: :grin: :cucumber:

2 Likes