Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 March 13th

1. Welcome
  2. Why Is This In The Activities Category?
  3. A Special Note From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

As members of a global coven -the final round of voting ends soon- we cast a metaphysical circle around the earth, :earth_asia: covering our friends and families in light, love, and healing energy. I have felt this magic first hand as you have thought of me in your rituals. Thank you. :pray:t3:

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.) I do encourage you to use the category, though, as this is a valuable, but often overlooked, resource on Spells8.

Why Is This In The Activities Category?

For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in your collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations :man_kneeling: :woman_kneeling:, magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, please forgive me because it wasn’t intentional. Feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread or the linked Wiki.)

A Special Note From Praecog29

Over a year ago, few could have predicted what we experienced throughout 2020 and into 2021. :grimacing: If I could go back and wish this all away, I would. :broken_heart: The heartbreaking stories we collectively experienced are terrible reminders of the frailty of life. If there is any silver lining, it is that so many were able to stop, reflect on what was truly important, and make major life changes to better themselves and the lives of their :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: loved ones.

Spells8 grew so much last year :grin: as people found it through word of mouth. Here we find comfort, knowledge, peace, and safety to be ourselves. We are able to truly experience a global community, a :family_man_man_girl_boy: :family_woman_woman_girl_boy: :family_man_woman_girl_boy: family of eclectic witches.

In January of 2020, @MeganB posted something so important to what we have been doing for these circles. :large_blue_circle: I encourage every person here to check it out as they meditate, cast circles, and remember those in the below list.

Finally, a giant thank you to all of you. :pray:t4: Like so many here, I was welcomed in during some remarkably hard times. :hugs: The jump into the deep end of my new beliefs would have drowned me had it not been for all of you. I think @robin77 said it best this past week:

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

8 Likes

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Thank You :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me. Things are coming along & feel better in the house.

3 Likes

Blessed be praecog29
Your right I love that this is a place we all allow openness that genuine.
Tamara I know that you are going to find that internal guidance I see it in your heart and soul .May you be a reverence to your soul. A high Priestess!
Christina- I can’t imagine how you feel but I wish I could help u fill up with some contentment. Here’s some :heart: and break the the pains you feel. You are very precious. I would give you a hug and do anything to comfort you during this time. Maybe next time I see you and our meditation I’ll greet you with a cup of tea. Cheers to happiness overall any obstacles. Healing rain coming down as the thunderstorms pass! Your covered in light!
Jeannie
Berta- hey :wave: it’s been a minute since we talked, I see a rainbow :rainbow: over you! In the mist of your test!
Your covered in light!!
Jeannie
@Abs53
Covered you with white light and a magical circle casting all around your home! And for WILLPOWER in this space! So mote it be!

Diavoline- Sending you some extra love :two_hearts: bites hope you feel better soon!

Robin- You are on my meditation sending you lite! :candle:

Krissie- sending you positive vibes form that girl Jeannie!
Blessed be

CBD - I know how scary it can be going to the dentist just try to breathe but you can’t but try to stay positive. I know I had my share of time at the dentist!
Take care! Bye for know!

Megan- “Renewed”
So mote it be!
AliceInWonderdab-
Ow you stay strong and positive!
Nick wick-
Keep your goals on the prize it’s a process! Your a :star: star!
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

Taking a moment to send warm thoughts and good energy to all those struggling with hard times. Endless love and light to you.

:heart: :pray: :candle:

And a special thank you to the wonderful @praecog29 for taking the time to put this lovely thread together!

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 your words make my day hun! They really do🤗. Thank you for such words of encouragement.

I will definitely do that.
L❤ve & L🕯ght

6 Likes

I have an update about my cousin & his wife’s progress with the IVF! :sparkling_heart:

Capture

Please send them positive love, light, healing… this would mean the world to them & they are a great couple of parents!

7 Likes

Wow- congrats to your cousin and his wife! Sending good thoughts and congratulations their way, @Susurrus :blush:

5 Likes

thank you so much! I am going to add a candle for them today when I light my others. I’m so happy for them.

5 Likes

Update
The consult for my daughter went well, the orthodontist is a very nice guy and seemed to put my daughter’s nerves more at ease.
Then we went up to the receptionist to make the Appt for the surgery, and I find out even with BCBS insurance we have to pay $1015 dollars out of pocket. Looking to make the appt after April 15 so I have 3 paychecks to come up with that.
Thank you for all the positive energy,
:hugs:

4 Likes

You are so welcome! Do they have to do surgery? I hope whichever procedure they need to do goes smoothly & the funds come easily! I will light a green candle with your name on it in the morning.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to do the lunar meditation tonight. Yes they have to do surgery, I went today and got gauze for her mouth, two ice bags, and wrapping.
I got jello, soups, puddings, and mashed potatoes too. Lol. Trying to be prepared, I was 12 when I had mine cut out I don’t remember to much about what it entailed afterwards.

4 Likes

I remember mashed potatoes & soft macaroni & cheese. I don’t remember much else except that I slept the first day afterward. Lol

5 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot! I’ll keep you and her in mind during my prayers tonight. Hopefully when it happens it won’t hurt too much.

5 Likes

She’s in my prayers too @Rowan! Your daughter is lucky to have such a loving mom to care for her after the procedure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing her the best of luck and a speedy recovery! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! :hugs:

5 Likes

This is mostly good news. Wishing her and you all the best. I hope you can find the money that is needed. I added your update to the list. Thank you.

5 Likes

@praecog29 I hope your tests went well for you & you are feeling okay!

I added another candle today for the coven’s Energy Exchange Circle.

5 Likes