Facebook lets be friends

Admin delete if not allowed:

Hey lovelies

I really enjoy talking to you all and ive found i havent really got anyone on my facebook who connects with the path were walking. Not sure if this is allowed but im just putting it out their if any of you would like to connect with me on facebook feel free to add me

Kira-marie louise

9 Likes

Of course, I’ll add you @kira-marie :blush::sparkles:

5 Likes

Lovely that would be great. Do excuse the lack of content I’ve recently been on a digital detox and deleted a bunch of stuff so I’ll be re-uploading a photo soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will add you! I have the same feeling, there’s no one that really is on my facebook that I connect with about this path. So I haven’t really been on, I will go add you now!

If anyone would like to add me, my name on FB is Krissie Halpin

5 Likes

Thank you beautiful. Yes, i feel the same i took a break from it for a while as i just felt like i couldn’t express myself on there properly. Now more than ever i just want to be my most authentic self and be unapologetic about it too. A lot of people just don’t get the pagan path or even spirituality in general so i toned myself down a lot in the past and i’m just at a point now where i don’t want to anymore.

4 Likes

Exactly! I haven’t posted much in the last few weeks, I did just change the setting so everyone can add me. It used to be friends of friends. I look forward to seeing you there! I am part of a group as soon as I am back on there today I will send you the name of it. It’s a pagan humor group. I get a kick out of some of the things in there.

4 Likes

I have added you both @kira-marie and @krissie117. My facebook is pretty boring, mostly just dog stuff and I don’t go on it very often …

5 Likes

thats ok i love dogs :slight_smile: i really want to get myself a corgi :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! More friends on Facebook! I just started mine back in June and I haven’t got the hang of it quite yet because I don’t post much. I’d be glad to add you as a friend. I’m Kasie Vik there, in case anyone wants to add me.

5 Likes

Thats ok its quite simple once you get around it. Im so happy to have you beautiful souls on my friends list. Being surrounded by kind people who share the same beliefs i think is important :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m getting there, slowly. I just don’t know what to post mostly, my Right-wing building managers friended me and I don’t want to shove myself out of the broom closet. So I’m not quiet sure what to say.

4 Likes

hmm you could just share posts about nature and spirituality in general or things you like and are passionate about.

im trying to force myself out the broom closet as i dont want to spend the rest of my life hiding my true self which i have done for 10 years or more

4 Likes

I’m thinking about making a post about tea. That’s something a lot of people like, and would be interesting to pagans but safe enough to post. Don’t you think?

Most of my friends online know I’m pagan, but here in WV I just don’t feel comfortable being out, the people on my bus could make it difficult for me to ride and I worry what my neighbors would do. Sadly Christians practicing tolerance is becoming less common.

4 Likes

yea i know what you mean i to get nervous people will look at my pentacle and assume im a satanist instead of wiccan it annoys me so i still get a little afraid to talk about it. whats right for me isnt necessarily right for you, do it when you ready and not before. i think tea is an excellent post idea

4 Likes

Thanks for understanding. I don’t have any friends or family around here so if something would happen I’d have no support. That would be difficult.

Tea it is! That’s a good start. Thanks for the advice! :grin:

5 Likes

its such a shame that till this day we still have to hide our true natures due to religious persecutions its saddening i hope one day we will all be set free.

4 Likes

It is a shame. But with the way politics and religion is going in this country, I don’t see it changing anytime soon.

4 Likes

Im assuming your in the states? Im in Australia so theres alot smaller community of pagans here and yea it can get a bit lonely when everyone else can post about their stuff and holidays etc and i just didnt know anyone other then my dad who is wiccan also but we dont speak so it was hard growing up and then having past partners who just dont support general spirtuality yet alone wicca and witchcraft. so yea i get how hard it can be.

4 Likes

@Francisco maybe make a spells8 group on FB?! :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ll add you all, Yay! I just recently cleaned house on FB due to a bunch of people I had that served me no use, they never reached out or “liked” anything I shared or posted. I’ve never been about the numbers on the SM platforms I’d rather have Real people I’ve chosen to share my life with. And there’s not one single witch on my FB list so this is great!

5 Likes