Faun has a new video out!

Just in time for Halloween!

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I have it bookmarked in my YouTube now to watch again. I also found the song on Spotify :musical_note: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

I’ve listened to the song a couple of days ago, didn’t know it had video too. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Love it, thanks for sharing. Always loved Faun :smiley:

6 Likes

That was perfection :star_struck:

7 Likes

Ahhhhhh I LOVE Faun!!! :heart_eyes: Don’t mind me just popping this on repeat- thanks so much for sharing @Amethyst! :heart:

:dancer: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

5 Likes

Very cool. I’m not on Spotify so I’m glad you found it!

You’re welcome! It’s a cool video!

You’re welcome! :smiley:

Glad you liked it!

I thought you’d get a kick out of it! Glad you liked it!

6 Likes

My first time hearing Faun…they are awesome :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Not all their songs are in English, sadly, but they’re a great group!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Amethyst, like @Susurrus I’ve added it to my YouTube playlist.

3 Likes

Great minds & all that stuffs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

@Amethyst inspired me to create a Samhain :ghost: :skull: playlist to use on Samhain, provided we can still use the fire pit :fire: We have some stormy weather, last night we had a big thunderstorm & it’s supposed to start up again just before lunch. We have rain straight through to at least Monday. So there is a chance I won’t be able to use it that night. I can still play it though for something I do myself in the house though while my daughter & husband are out trick or treating or when she goes to bed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow!!! That was so awesome!!!

4 Likes

Cool! Glad you liked it!

I hope you’re able to get out and use the fire pit. This rain is gonna bum out a lot of trick-or-treaters.

Glad you liked it!

4 Likes