February 2022 Daily Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draw

:joy: I did the same thing… I was like… is my Inner Child being all attitude with me right now? Then I read the rest of it. :rofl:

7 Likes

Saturday, February 5, 2022

• I shuffled my Inner Child Oracle Deck by Amanda Lynn Hails 3 times & drew:

You Deserve to Be Seen

We each have a desire to be seen & accepted as we are. This is a natural desire that is crucial to our wellbeing & the embodiment of our true self. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Give yourself the gift of being seen & accepted as you are in this moment by yourself & by others who appreciate you, allowing yourself to take up the space you need.

9 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, sorry for missing a day or two, but as we all know things do come up and interfere with our plans. :mage: :magic_wand:

February 5, 2022, Saturday

Shuffled the deck and received 9 of Swords :tarot_card:

LIGHT SEER: Nightmares, worry, feelings of depression or anxiety, insomnia, fear, an opportunity to find courage, a time to focus on safety, and the things that are going well in your life.

SHADOW SEER: paranoia, deeply anchored fears, inability to think clearly, inner turmoil, negative self-talk affecting self-esteem, an opportunity to actively begin the healing journey.

image source: The Light Seer’s Tarot by Chris-Anne

What’s keeping you up at night, sweet seer? This card suggests a time in your life when negative thoughts are gaining momentum, and when you may find yourself expending too much energy worrying about the future. Preception is everything, so don’t allow negative self-talk to trip you up! If a pessimistic mindset spirals wildly out of control, it can lead to anxiety, stress, or depression – even when your thoughts carry no truth. Are you imagining the worst instead of activating the best? Flip your perspective and send nurturing, loving thoughts to your situation to overcome any disturbing thoughts. Look to the light in your situation and notice that even the tiniest window of brightness can keep fear at bay. Use your light to expose the illusions and allow worries to dissipate and soften as your bad dreams are illuminated for what they really are.

I see my fears as the illusions that they are.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

9 Likes

I’m working on spending more time with my family & being present while accepting that they are spending time with me too tonight. Thank you @debra2

7 Likes

Sunday, February 6, 2022

• I hope everyone is going to have a great Sunday! I’m taking it as a family rest day. I am open to going on adventures with my son though. He likes to take me on adventures… which is actually errands, but when he was younger I always said we are going out for our adventures today. Sounded better to a little boy than mom & you have some errands to run

You Are Wanted

The fear of abandonment can be a driving force in our lives. If we felt unwanted as a child, we can continue these patterns into adulthood through compulsively seeking or rejecting the attention of others. Take time to journal about what abandonment & rejection mean to you. How can you show your Inner Child today that they are wanted?

I can’t deny that this hits a nail right on the head for me. Like drove that nail straight in, first shot. Looks like I will be journaling a bit today. I just haven’t decided if I want to start with my next journal or my free writing email to no one. If anyone has any ideas let me know! I have added a picture of my new journal that starts as early as today.

• I found this journal & fell in love with it. I just had to have it. For me, it screams the Morrigan & journaling is a great way to keep her with me especially if it’s related to facing my shadow, which this last New (Dark) Moon was full of, but at least I know that afterward, I have to release the energy inside through talking, yelling at the Universe, throwing rocks & shells into the ocean. This journal though, there’s just something about it. I love it & I’m excited to start using it.

• The free writing email though is also good because I can just keep typing whatever pops into my head that I am struggling or overthinking or can’t get the thoughts to stop. I can use the email to get it all out then close the program or delete/shred the email.

• Both methods work well for me, there are times that I go through the journaling & then I have to talk to my husband. I try to do it when the kids aren’t around, but with 3 of differing ages & activities… easier said than done sometimes. Luckily we have a lock on our bedroom door for when I really can’t wait to talk to him without losing it in some way.

7 Likes

Sunday, February 6, 2022

I wanted to share my rune draw today. I always do the actual draw from my blue agate runes. Then when I carry it with me, depending on what is happening I will either put the agate rune or the black tourmaline version of the rune in my daily crystal pouch. Which currently consisits of a Rose Quartz in the shape of a heart with wings & a small tumble. Black Tourmaline, & Clear Quartz. Self Love, Protection, Amplification of those energies. I also put the drawn runes on a large Clear Quartz & do my meditation to whichever deity I need to connect with based on again, the happenings. Yesterday was the Morrigan. Today I am taking a break & I did the Flametender Oracle & it was that I was filled with gratitude & then I did the Inner Child Oracle & that card spoke to me also. So I decided to share my rune draw today too:

I’m pretty confident that taking today to rest from my work over the last few weeks, that spending the day with my family will give me some insight for synchronicities that may not have been able to put together before. Since we do have some wildlife around here, I will watch for what comes along when I am outside today or during errands. I’ll keep an eye out for numbers & such too. I know my allies are with me, I’ve been told that I am not alone. So I look forward to what they have to tell me.

I will keep the Black Tourmaline rune on my altar & put the Blue Agate rune in my crystal pouch. :heartpulse:

This is 1 of the pouches that my daughter gave back to me for my witchiness… like I said, I think of Japanese style from the pouches because of the designs on them. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Monday, February 7, 2022

• Let Go

it is now time to let go of all that no longer serves you. Free the pent-up energy inside of you & imagine it leaving your body as you breathe deeply. Forgive disappointments & pains, do not allow bitterness in. Let go of control & allow for that which needs to die to die, so that you may blossom once more.

:iwaz: I drew the Ehwaz Rune today!

The concept of faithfulness also applies to yourself and your goals. If your reading is about a specific pursuit, Ehwaz is reminding you that you have what it takes to accomplish it, but you must dedicate yourself fully to the endeavor in order to see it through. Steady progress is made by placing one foot in front of the other. Provided you do your part, the support you need will arise and you will gain momentum.

I will keep it in my special pouch & during my gratitude, I will place the black tourmaline rune on the quartz next to my Brighid statue. Already a good day with these draws!

Now to get my daughter up for school. I will be back in the forum once I am home & settled! :heartpulse:

Source
Chamberlain, Lisa. Runes for Beginners: A Guide to Reading Runes in Divination, Rune Magic, and the Meaning of the Elder Futhark Runes . Chamberlain Publications, 2018.

7 Likes

Good Morning everyone, wishing you all a wonderful day :magic_wand: :mage:

February 7, 2022, Monday

I shuffled the deck and received The Devil

**LIGHT SEER:**vices, the grip of addiction, a need for liberation, healthy vs. unhealthy sexuality, materialism, the healing found in darkness, delving into your shadow self, being trapped in your own stories, manipulation, lying to yourself, temptation.

SHADOW SEER: release, freedom from addiction, on the cusp of a breakthrough, liberation, not wanting to see your own role in a negative circumstance, realizing that you are giving your power away, feeling helpless, breaking the chains,

The Devil reaches out his hand granting a release from the mundane with promises of earthly and material pleasures. While sometimes this release is healthy and necessary, he hides the fact that he offers everything you can become addicted to. From alcohol, drugs, work, and, sex, to more nuanced addictions like codependent relationships or how others make you feel – anything that can entrap you or overtake your life can be harmful in excess. The Devil is a nudge to delve into your shadows. He will bring you there, and then it’s up to you to either fall fully into darkness or to work on healing your own relationship with your beautiful heart. Illuminate the things that are vying for your time, your energy, and your love that leave you feeling empty. Remember that addictions don’t necessarily look scary and demonic until they do. Seek liberation from the bindings that are keeping you trapped and untether yourself. In the darkness, look to fragmented aspects of the self as a source of light.

In the darkness I am free to heal everything.

7 Likes

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Write a Letter

Writing down our thoughts & emotions can help us to become more aware of them, as many things reside within us that we might not know until we give them space to come forth. Now is the time to write a letter either to your inner child or as your inner child. Have patience with this process, giving yourself plenty of time in which to do it.

Rune Draw

Othala :othalan:

A lot of stable prosperity & well-being. A solid & peaceful family, home, or group life is indicated & one that leads to continued growth. Attention must be paid to customs & order within the group & to the vigilant defense of the group. True freedom stems from a secure base.

I will carry the Blue Agate with me today & leave the Black Tourmaline one on my altar for the day.

I hope everyone has a great day! :heartpulse:

Source:

Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.

8 Likes

This made me feel more confident in my own skin today. Beautiful!

6 Likes

Good Afternoon, everyone, it’s a beautiful day :mage: :sun_with_face:

February 8, 2022, Tuesday

Shuffled the Deck and received The High Priestess

LIGHT SEER: dreams, powerful visions, psychic insights, serendipity, meditation, introspection, intuition, a spiritual experience.

SHADOW SEER: keeping secrets, gossip or mistruths, hidden agendas, fear of intuitive abilities, not paying attention to your inner voice.

The Priestess sits on the edge of this realm and the next, as she draws down meaning and illumination from beyond the veil. Sacred insights and profound wisdom are flowing to you now, and to access them you must tune in to your intuition and submerge your thoughts into her subconscious realm. The language of the unconscious mind is revealing itself to you now through metaphor, in dreams, or as ancient memories that resurface to be processed. Pay attention to synchronicity, any nagging feelings of being off track, as well as gut feelings that move you in a new direction at this time. The divine whispers that are emanating from your soul hold an important message for you, and the bridge between the enigmatic realm of the Priestess and your conscious understanding of the signs will be found through your own quiet introspection.

I have the answers I see, and by following the truth I will find them.

7 Likes

That makes me feel better about doing them every day when someone else is touched by what the draws are for the day. :hugs:

I think I’m going to continue the rune draw with the oracle draw. I do all 3 every day, I don’t mind sharing if it helps someone else too! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Today the sun is out & it’s above freezing. So I think I am going to uncover my fire pit & cleanse it then burn my Brighid’s Cross from last year & put together one for this year. (It’s been a whirlwind for me the last few weeks, time got lost on me) I have the time & no appointments!

• Today Is The Day

There is something you ha& now is the time to do it. It may seem overwhelming but beyond the horizon waits something more wonderful than you can know in these present moments. Do not be afraid, no one is ever truly ready at their first steps. It is not perfection that we seek but a life lived fully.

I feel like this is for someone in the coven & not really tied to me. Last night the Morrigan let me know that I no longer needed her assistance at this time but that she is always here when I need her. We had a 2nd great session at my appointment yesterday. The rest is going to be through therapy & but I have taken a few more than the first steps.

I hope this reaches someone who is wondering about when to embark on this adventure, whatever it may be.

Rune Draw

Ingwaz

Ingwaz Keywords
Ingwaz Bright Stave

This is the perfect rune for me, I have done a lot of work since Samhain & have been going through Tower Moments one right after the other. So I’m happy to know that after the Morrigan let me know that she will always be with me, I have made it through the first section of my shadow work & have made some great progress this time.

Coming from someone that started Shadow Working last year when I joined Spells8, I honestly wouldn’t answer some questions or didn’t really look for the answer or watered down my answers. Not all the time, just with the questions that seemed “hard”.

Do the work. It’s hard, it’s ugly crying, it’s working through things & coming to a place of acceptance & forgiveness & self-love of yourself. It’s owning your choices & the results of those choices. Make sure you are comfortable & ground/center for a while. Make sure that you will have time to “recover”, or rest & practice self-care. Sometimes that means I talk it out with someone that I trust with the information, get some tears out, & then rest… the next day I feel so much better.

My shoulders don’t have a constant heaviness, the tension in my back & neck has subsided. My anxiety isn’t switching to panic in an instant. My anxiety isn’t even as bad as it was last week. Do the work. It’s so worth it. I have been really working on it for about a month & a half when things started spiraling for me because of events earlier in the year. I’m in a much better place with a workable plan & a sense of awareness about myself & my intuition has cleared up so much, it’s unmistakable.

Source Credit (Bright Stave & Keywords)

Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.

9 Likes

Oh, I totally needed that “This Is The Day” card!! Thank you, @Susurrus, this helps more than you know!! :heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

I am so happy that it went to you! You are very welcome! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Good evening everyone, a little late but surely here :dizzy:

February 9, 2022, Wednesday

Shuffled the deck and received Knight of Wands

LIGHT SEER: charisma, passion, spontaneity, pursuing your dreams, fast energy, enthusiasm, courage, taking inspired action, the pursuit of adventure

SHADOW SEER: unfocused energy, self-sabotage with fiery emotions, recklessness, the need for more self-awareness, being cocky

What have you been dreaming about? The Knight of Wands gallops in and out of your reading with messages of adventure, of impulsivity, and of bravely pursuing the things that inspire you the most. That passion project you’ve been tinkering with? That drum circle you’ve always wanted to join? Allow spontaneity into your choices and gift yourself the freedom to shift your reality to match your desires. It’s okay to crave new things and to run with the wind when you are feeling charged up about an idea. Go with it! Allow this high-spirited energy to rush in and incite a wildfire of positive momentum. In shadow, this card counsels against reckless impulsivity and heated outbursts. You don’t want all that pent-up creative energy to spontaneously combust! Fan the flames, and leave some energy for the long haul. Make your passion work for you, while whooshing yourself toward success.

In the pursuit of the imagined, I manifest this fire with infectious feelings of inspiration.

8 Likes

I really love the artwork on those cards. This is a great card to pull to further your way to your dreams! :infinite_roots: Thank you!

6 Likes

Thursday, February 10, 2022

• Review Your Responsibilities

There is much power in the act of releasing or taking responsibility, as some responsibilities are ours to hold & others are not. Today, review your physical, mental, & emotional responsibilities. If we hold that which we are not meant to, we can be drained & if we deny that which we are meant to hold, we can become powerless.

Daily Rune Draw

Source Credit

• Thorsson, Edred. Big Book of Runes and Rune Magic: A Complete Guide to Interpreting Runes, Rune Lore, and the Art of Runecasting . Red Wheel/Weiser, 2018.
6 Likes

hmm… another card about responsibilities :thinking:

5 Likes

Feb 10.

These days have been crazy, and I certainly need some balance and focus on what’s important now. I’m having trouble going back to my routine but I know it’s just a matter of time and patience… Maybe be more logic than intuitive?

Hope you all have a lovely day :slight_smile:

5 Likes