Feel welcome to wish a Walchaite Wiccan Merry Meet

I discovered this site in the advertisements forum on a site called spellsofmagic that teaches occult arts, wicca and magick! I think the post was deleted because I can’t see it in the ad forum section on SoM anymore.

10 Likes

Hi @laurel1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

However, you’ve found us, welcome! It just means you were meant to be here. Have you seen the Courses here yet? They’re a great place to start here and have oodles of information.

If you have any questions, ask; someone will help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @laurel1

It’s so nice to meet you, Laurel, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Laurel, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Merry meet @laurel1,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome! :heart:

Sorry, I’m not familiar with spellsofmagic, but I’m happy that your journey led you here! :blush: I hope you’re been finding everything you were hoping for around the site. Make yourself at home! :infinite_roots:

If you need anything or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out- your friendly new coven is here and happy to help.

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @laurel1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I remember that website, Spells of Magic, from back when I first discovered witchcraft in my teens. It’s been around for a very long time! :blush: I’m glad to see you’ve found your way here, too.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome!! It’s so nice to have you here @laurel1!

8 Likes

Welcome so nice to see you found us. The courses are really great and full of info I’m still reading a lot and learn something new everyday. :star_struck: @red1957

7 Likes

Now, I vary between 3 accounts on SoM, and please, cal me Laurel^^

4 Likes

Correction, 4 SoM accounts.

4 Likes

Welcome from :canada: -this is such a warm, welcoming place to be! :snowflake:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.