Feelin' Witchy!

Hello My Family! I have to admit, for some odd reason, I woke up on this Scorpio New Moon feeling witchy lol the first goddess that came to my mind this morning was Hecate. I found a tarot spread on Pinterest to see what messages I’ll receive. I pray everyone is well

7 Likes

It is that kind of day all right! A partial eclipse and Scorpio moon! Scorpio rules the occult and transformation. And it is almost Halloween. Hecate will hear from me, you

Image Source

and so many witches tonight. Eclecticwitchcraft.com Pin

7 Likes

So.many.snakes this week! This candle was $1.49 at Ross. Gotta love Halloween clearance!

6 Likes

I started this Scorpio season feeling very very tired… Maybe in my free days I could feel more energetic, so I can do witchy things!!

7 Likes

Nice! :woman_mage: :sparkles::grinning:

Enjoy those witchy vibes, @ninaamethyst- and if you feel a Goddess calling, then by all means reach back out! Samhain is near and the veil is thin- now is a wonderful time to connect with deities, guides, ancestors, and those of the spirit worlds.

Wishing you all the best- blessed be! :new_moon_with_face: :heart:

6 Likes

@mary25 oh yes ma’am she will be hearing from me aswell. Got my ritual ingrediants all ready. Plus i live at a crossroads. And i resupplied my 154 yr old graveyard dirt. Soooooo excited. I love Samhain

7 Likes

@mary25 i have everything on that list in my cabinet except pomegranate and henna. Oh well. He he he he

7 Likes

Aww I hate to hear that. Rest is extremely important so yes, be gentle with yourself and when the time is right for you, rise up and take over the throne. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I love Samhain and that is super dope living next to a crossroads and wow, 154 yr old graveyard dirt? Sounds powerful

6 Likes

Yesssss Thank you for this. The second pic would be great screensaver as well lol

6 Likes

@ninaamethyst Yes, this was a crazy new moon time for me - Scorpio bit me big time (broke my leg) and I am just up in all my feels :face_with_spiral_eyes::scorpius::scorpion:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.