Feeling Grateful

Greeting everyone… I’ve been in and out the past few months, dealing with unforeseen situations. I asked for some positive words of encouragement , prayers and positive vibes. I’m so grateful for you all. Can I just say I made it trough the storm!! This has been an healing process I was not ready to deal with, however the universe said it was time.

I’m so grateful for this coven. Although I wasn’t practicing as I wanted due to my living situation. I stayed focused and did what I could and believed. Fast forward today my manifestations have come to surface. I purchased my new home and now I’m living comfortable minus the unpacking situation… ha ha…

I can’t wait to set up my Altars and get back to full practice. I’m so grateful for all of you , supporting me with sharing stories, spells, and positive all around good vibes and energy​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:… I know this is just the beginning for great things in my future, I’m blessed to be apart of this coven along my journey​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::butterfly:

10 Likes

I’m very happy to hear that you weathered your storm & things are manifesting for you in a positive way! Always good to hear!

I hope the packing situation goes smoothly & you get all set up & practicing in no time!

6 Likes

So glad things have worked out for you! Good luck with the unpacking, that’s a huge job!

6 Likes

Thank you for the beautiful words @MsQ! We are grateful for you too. You deserve all the blessings coming your way and I’m glad you chose to share this path with us. Blessed Be

6 Likes

Lots of love back to you @MsQ- thanks for taking the time to share such a heartfelt message! :heart::blush: I’m really glad to hear that you have weathered the storm and that things are looking up for you. Congrats that your manifestations have come into being! :partying_face:

Keep going strong- we are all cheering for you! :sparkles::tada:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone I love you all for the continued support and words of encouragement, You all are amazing!!! I can’t stop :relaxed: smiling , so much better than worrying and crying :cry: :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’m almost done packing :flushed:
You know my witch box was th first to be opened :grin::grin:

5 Likes

It’s called balance & priorities :rofl:

4 Likes