Feeling Like I Have Arrived at Home!

Dear Fellow Witch Sisters & Brothers,
I am excited and grateful to be crafting this message to you all as it means I have officially joined the Spells8coven! Having been a natural intuitive, psychic being connected to the world on a higher plane, I have spent a good portion of my life feeling as though there were a whole section of who I am that I was unable to share with the majority of people around me. My name is Barb and I also am known to those in my circle here at home as Fiona. For I am bold and happily wild and incredibly sharp when it comes to reading everything around me. I am thrilled to be with you all and learn so much more.
Take care and be well!
-Fiona

12 Likes

Welcome @barbara2! Glad you found your way to Spells8. I am in Ohio. There are so many wonderful resources here to explore and I hope you visit often so that we may all get to know you better. You will find we are from all over the world, and there is a lot of love and compassion among our members.You should fit right in :heart: Stay safe and be well, Berta

4 Likes

Hi @barbara2! I’m Kasie. Welcome to the group. I look forward to chatting with you. If you need any help getting started feel free to ask and we’ll give you a hand. We’re a welcoming bunch who looks forward to meeting new people.

Hope you have a good Sunday!

5 Likes

Welcome to Spells8! So nice to meet you :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to contact me. Just reply to this or you can tap on my face icon and message me. Happy New Year :tada:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod and I think you have landed in the right place. Everyone here so nice & supportive. It’s a very comfortable place and we are like a little family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

4 Likes

Welcome, Fiona!! :wave:

This makes me so happy that you feel right at home! This is an amazing community and has amazing people!

Bless you in your journey!

4 Likes

Hi Fiona,
Merry Meet!! :crazy_face:
I already feel connected to you Barb, we are spiritual beings looking for an experience. This is a wonderful place where you will find friendship and bond. We always have so many new things to learn during the Wheel of the Year! Life keeps turning like a dance!
Merry part!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Fiona.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @barbara2 (Fiona) :heart:

Sending greetings and good wishes from Poland- we are blessed to have you join us! If you would like to change your username to reflect your circle name, please let me know and I am happy to help.

If you have any questions as you begin exploring your new home and coven, don’t hesitate to reach out! Please know you are warmly invited to join any of the current Activities such as challenges, group rituals, and other events.

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes