Feet gorgeous feet

We all have two(twins), and like the other limb pairs in our bodies they are different.
When I did a course massage I realized as a good Taurus that although I like give myself to others, when comes to pampering, I rather be on the couch being the object of my masseur attentions.
Let’s split the human body in half and allow 1 masseur to work each side.
The benefit would be then double.
I’ve heard that some people think their feet are ugly and the hide them.
There are more bones in our feet than in the whole body.
I thought I had bad feet, but after becoming aware of discomfort, walked into a shop were they create prothesis for handycapped people.
I do not suffer from severe deformeties.
Do not have flat feet but I have deep arches.
The body pressures down along the whole foot edge, not the base.
Customized soles are wonderful. If you suffer like me, do not buy them in shops, it will not do.
Recently, I’ve decided to remove some plantar warts on my left foot that I’ve had over a long period.
Interestingly enough, my right foot has none.
This man removed them after 4 sessions.
The aftermath is not pleasent and neither cheap.
He made new soles and using a machine, scanned the base of my feet.
I know now that one leg is slightly short, which explains way I have lower back pain.
I can not walk bare foot or wear fancy shoes with thin soles.
It feels like wearing high heels all they long.
Do you suffer from athletes foot?
Soak your feet on a mixture of Epsom salts and bicarbonate of soda.
Dry them thoroughly with towel and tissue.
Apply this cream:

It will not get rid of the fungus, but will keep them under control.
No more itch, smelly feet or broken skin.
Those who suffer from this fungus have Candida( a bacteria in the stomach) out of control.
Involves stopp eating any type of yeast, starch or sugar for a period of time, depending how serious is the problem.
They told me that it takes up to a year to remove the fungus.
Forget it, embrace it and learn to live with it.
Time, luck and perseverance are great tools here.
Defenetly stopped waisting money on those fancy expensive creams available in shops.
We only have 2 feet, look after them💕

4 Likes

I didn’t realize that it started in your stomach. When I was younger, before high school, I remember having a fungus under each of my finger & toe nails & my feet were crazy itchy; especially when they got hot & I was told that it was athlete’s foot. I remember trying all kinds of things to get it to go away. Then I went to a Dr and he put me on Sporanox… & all the fungus went away except for 1 toe & that nail had to be removed. But I had a cream I had to put on it while it was healing to kill it.

I didn’t realize it stemmed from my stomach & for some reason that makes a lot of sense from when I was younger because I ate a lot of those things.

2 Likes

I’ve read about Candida.
Interestingly enough is that we need Candida in our guts.
All starts when Candida takes over the other bacteria…
Like soil testers, we can test how alcaline or acidic our bodies are.
Acidity controls Candida, but everything needs balance.
Keto diet is increases acidity.
As diabetic I’ve learn how to test my body for ketosis.
Candida and diabetes love to feed in sugar, yeast and starch.
Reduce that and you are well on your way to keep balance.
I’ve learnt that removing infected nails is quicker way to remove fungus.
Ointments find difficult to get under.
Change socks daily, use talcum powder or bicarbonate to keep feet dry.
Change shoes regularly and put pepper or mustard powder inside the shoes.
Anything to kill moisture.
We are told we need to cover our feet.
Wrong, let them breath.
Walking barefoot helps us to connect with earth energies.
Like everything else on the planet we are magnets attached to the main core.
Lavander and Rosemary help to keep fungus under control.
Drink the tea. Infuse wine with rosemary.
I’ve heard that will help our brains, and reduce the chances of dementia later in life.
We are given sugar as babies to keep us we’ll behaved of as a reward.
Comfort food!
It shouldn’t be called comfort, because white sugar, incidentally, steals our energy.

3 Likes

I have changed a lot of what I eat since I had it done it & I’m better. I used to eat a ton of sugary sweets & pastries. Now I don’t eat like that & I haven’t had any problems. I do know that they no longer prescribe Sporanox because it’s dangerous to the body & the side effects are awful. I don’t remember having any of those but it’s a little nerve-racking to know that something like that was given to me. I was lucky enough not to have anything adverse happen to me.

2 Likes

I have only one toenail damaged by fungus, very slowly recovering.
When damaged strikes, will be difficult to restore the nail to its healthiest form.
I’ve watch this American practicioner performing all sorts of surgery on feet.
He said that nails are pointless.
Tight pointy shoes do not allow foot to breath and courses bruises.
Women and increasingly men are victims of fashion.
Give your feet as much room as you can to move inside the shoes.
I tend these days to wear 1 or 2 sizes bigger, helps with thick socks and insoles.
Getting a cut under your toes is a portal to fungus.
Once in it will feed on moisture for ever.
We are all covered in bacteria, just deciding who’s friend or foe, is up to us.

3 Likes

That is so true, my Dr said the pointy shoes cause the ingrown nails & for the toe nails to be misshapen. They are permanently narrow & I would rather them just be gone. I have had my toe nails removed or cauterized because of the ingrown. Now I wear shoes that are little bigger because I can wiggle my toes in them & they have room to move. Starting around the spring I either wear flip flops or nothing on my feet until it’s too cold or it’s somewhere that I have to wear actual shoes. Living on Cape Cod, we are barefoot as much as possible.

3 Likes

Barefoot far better than flops.
You should get a print of your feet.
Many don’t realise that there’s something wrong until they start hurting.
Salt water and tree tea oil helps to control fungus.
And nail clippers promote ingrowing nails + the way we cut them.
My nails had improved since I stopped using clippers, and cut them straight and not too short.

Women and men these days are removing toes in the name of fashion, to get in those I’ll fitting gorgeous and expensive shoes.
I’ve seen a man not long ago with bunions.

1 Like

@basil that’s kind of what my clippers for my feet look like! They are so much better for them.

I have only had my big toe nails removed for healing reasons. I wouldn’t do anything like that for fashion. I kind of do my own thing & what is comfortable for me as far as fashion goes. I wear dresses & go barefoot as much as I can around here.

I wouldn’t have a toe removed, but with the problems I had growing up with them, I take much better care of them. I own wide toed boots & sneakers. I have narrow feet but I don’t like things too tight fitting on them. I won’t get a pedicure because I don’t like people touching my feet & the whole thing just seems yucky to me.

1 Like

One more thing. I decided to go to a beauty parlour to get false nails.
Diabetes causes nails to brittle.
What I have found was that false nails and varnish do not let nails breathing.
Such waste of money in the name of vanity.
Beauty begins inside out!
I bouch for that because I am gorgeous​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I used to get my nails done then I started getting them done with dip. After having them done for so long, my actual nails would be uneven, almost like little hills & valleys in them. The dip doesn’t do that to them, but it’s because they aren’t getting what they need with the chemicals that they use to get them to adhere to your nail & how they do them. I stopped getting my nails done, it’s been well over 2 years since I got them done.

1 Like

I takes me time to devote myself to my feet. I need at least 1 hour, to soften the skin, removed build up, dead skin.
Nowadays the calluses under my feet grow slower. A sign that they are happy.
Again left filoot complains to me more often than the right one.
When it happens, it’s time for me to listen to them or pain will increase.
What’s greatis a person massaging your feet. I’ve done it myself but do not get same benefit.
Leave our misconceptions in the closet and yield to earthy pleasures.
I’ve heard women saying: no-one touches my feet.
Well, you do not know what are you missing, love!

2 Likes

There are lots of ointments and creams that pray to get you smooth skin and odour free. See the irony here?
If your feet smell, there is something odd about it.
A while ago I’ve notice irritation on top of my hands, I applied linseed oil and the redness and rash went away.
It’s a great moisterizer to skin.
Don’t buy the oil, gets rancid and it’s more expensive. Buy the seeds and grind them.
I know salt and almond oil are great to strengthen nails, but check your iron and B12 levels, plus eat jelly( no the sweet one), they are made of keratin.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading this interesting study on how our body parts also mirror and twin~like your nose and the back of your ankle~similar planes and plateaus can be found all over

2 Likes

My right foot complains to me more often than the left. Now I make sure to use a good scrubby on them & I use lotion on them & let it soak in before I put anything on them or try to walk around. They are a lot happier now than they were.

When I am out running around doing things, I have orthotics because I have fallen arches & I use ankle braces to keep them stable because otherwise, I tip over. But once I am home, they all come off. I walk around barefoot in my house or with slides on my feet. But they are open.

If I look at nervous system I marvel at how wired I am.
We are so humanised that we forget how perfect our bodies are, yet there are not without fault.
We trust "doctors-healers"to fix us, forgetting that we can DIY ourselves.
Just have to listen and leave our comfort zones.

2 Likes

I concur :black_heart:

2 Likes