Few witchy/ Halloween items I picked up

Hi thought I would share a few witchy items I picked up since halloween is around the corner great time to find items I love! :jack_o_lantern:

The last 2 are just some other items I got a week ago let me know what u think :blush:

16 Likes

Everything is beautiful!

6 Likes

Gorgeous treasures!!! :heart_eyes: That nazar eye wall decoration is divine :nazar_amulet: and the stag carving! Wow! :deer: :sparkles:

You’ve got yourself some amazing new things- enjoy them, @TheMuslimWitch! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Your witchy haul is divine and you have impeccable taste in the selections - such great finds!!! :deer::jack_o_lantern::black_cat::wine_glass::books::nazar_amulet::mage::broom:

7 Likes

WOW. :star_struck: What great finds!

7 Likes

Oh, those are gorgeous finds! I’m happy that you found them & were able to incorporate them :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Those are all amazing finds! :sparkles: That stag carving :deer: is absolutely amazing!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness I am in love with the witchy kitty globe. :black_cat: :broom: Does it play music or anything? Looks like it has black glitter. How cute!

7 Likes

It is sooo early and yet I want that time of year to arrive. It has been so hot and dry that to connect with nature is only to bake.

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous

8 Likes

Thanks and Yes it plays a witchy tune i cannot put my finger on it where it came from… The glitter is also stunning!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone. I couldn’t help myself and ended up buying a witchy divination throw blanket and beaded witch cushion for my day lounge which is also located in my spiritual room. I just love this time of year as there is so many great stuff to find!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.