Finally took the quiz lol

In looking up a new moon spell I came across the quiz. Took it 100%/…and then I was told to introduce myself… I guess I did it all backwards since I’ve posted a few things but MERRY MEET ALL!!! Happy Ostera (soon) and blessed be! :heart:

11 Likes

Woohooo!!! Congrats on finishing the quiz, @susan8- and 100% is very impressive! :partying_face: I know we’ve already talked a bit around the forum, but thanks for sharing your official introduction. We’re blessed to have you here! :heart::infinite_roots: :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on finishing the quiz! It’s okay to introduce yourself after you have participated. I am Siofra from Cape Cod. An eclectic witch here in the forum. There is so much information in the courses, even if you already “know” about that subject, there is so much in there that it’s worth the refresher courses. This reminds me that I have to start my Rune Casting course soon. :smiling_face:

I hope you have a good Ostara as well, I have already started putting Ostara blends in my essential oil diffusers & buying fresh flowers for my altar. Those also need to be refreshed. Looks like I have some errands to do today :joy:

Feel free to start your own topic if you have information to share or any questions. Or you can jump in on any topic. The newest :teacher: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Teachers of Magick goes until next Monday at 7 AM if you would like to join in, just post about your experience & receive a shiny new badge to add to your collection.

4 Likes

Hi @susan8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Don’t worry, I get backward too sometimes. LOL! And congratulations on getting a high score on the test, well done!

If you have any questions about the rest of the courses, or anything else, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Yea! Susan finished the quiz. I’m Garnet from Florida and I bid you welcome.
Blessed BE

5 Likes

Merry Meet :heart: @susan8
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the quiz :magic_wand:
My name is Marsha and I’m currently living in Colorado. I’m an eclectic witch :mage:
So nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Susan8,
Happy Ostara!!! :egg: I am being reborn right know spiritually this is the time of rebirth the sun is coming back and I am so excited I am always so cold and so tired of the darker days. I am so happy to meet you and excited for you!!
Jeannie

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.