Finally figured out how to say hi! 🙂

Hi Everyone! I am pretty new to everything. I have been practicing on my own for about 8 months. It has been challenging. I first dabbled in my teens and got in trouble for it since my parents were very religious but I’m definitely feeling happier at this point. I’m from the USVI. I would love to learn more and interact with likeminded people.

12 Likes

Merry meet! Lovely to have you here! I’m Nadine and I live in Edmonton Alberta :canada:

5 Likes

Hi Davina! Welcome! OH the USVI!! How lovely! :smiley:
LOL Forgot to say that I’m Robin and live in Miami FL and that I’m glad you are here!

5 Likes

Hi @davina! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the group! I’m glad you’ve found your way here and are happier following your path. That’s great!

Did you find the Wicca Self-initiation Courses? That’s a great place to start learning. And if you want to interact, stop by this Thursday for our Group Ritual where we have tea or something else to drink, meditate for a bit and then chat down in the comments about what’s going on with our days. Usually, there’s a group chat over Zoom but @MeganB, the lovely lady who runs it, will be out this week so that’ll probably happen next week.

If you have any questions, just shout out and someone will give you a hand. I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

4 Likes

Merry Meet! My name is Jessica and I’m from Texas here in the states. I’m fairly new to the practice (about 7 months) but my mother has been active since I was a teenager. I understand being arrive conservatives as I live in the south. I’m somewhat closeted, only out of the broom closet to a select few friends and family.

I’m addition to the course mentioned by Amethyst, I have been following the daily devotional and nightly lunar rituals here on the site as well. You can adjust these to your specific time zone so they are aligned with where ever you are in the world, which I love!

This community has been super friendly and great at answering any questions I have.

Welcome!

6 Likes

Merry Meet @davina,

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you were able to follow your heart and eventually pursue your interest in magick- good for you! Know that you’ve found a wonderful place to be yourself and share the joys of magick with your fellow coven members. We are blessed to have you here :blush::sparkles:

Others have shared some great links, so adding to those- the Merry Meet Monday news post is a good place to get weekly updates and learn about current Activities in the forum.

Feel free to make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome Davina!!! Ooh, you’re from the Virgin Islands!!! Wow! That’s a great travel location!! I’d love to visit one day!!! But, I’m glad that you’re here. Oh lol I’m Christina and I’m from New York…nice to meet you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed:
Hope to see you in more posts!!
Blessed be :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

4 Likes