Finally got my first certificate here

I will definitely watch them!is it easy to have the link? thanks a lot! :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fehu:

9 Likes

Oh absolutely! They’re the courses here on Spells8 :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

thank you very much! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs:

8 Likes

Congrats on the certificates, John! Great work :partying_face:

Awwww it was a pleasure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But you’re being humble!

The amazing @MeganB is an absolute master of code - the certificates wouldn’t have been possible without her! :raised_hands: :heart:

As of today, there are currently 15 Courses at Spells8 (including the brand new course Stellar Foundations Astrology :stars: ) and each one has their own certificate that can be earned!

To earn a certificate, a student must achieve 100% course completion. The certificate will then be available to download on the first page of the course.

Feel free to download, print, and/or add the certificates to your portfolios - they demonstrate your knowledge and represent the effort you have put into developing your magickal practice! :grinning: :trophy:

7 Likes

What an educational night lol I almost got all of them

8 Likes

How do I get my certificates signed? Mine are blank.

7 Likes

PDF app reader and it should sign to

Another option is. You ring your witch bell over the certificate and say your name. It should appear
Lol

7 Likes

My pdf doesn’t allow editing. I guess I got a stripped down version.

Now, where did I put that bell?:yum:

6 Likes

You can use this free PDF editor :blush:

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-editor.html

You just upload the PDF and it should let you add text and then download it!

6 Likes

Thank You @MeganB

For those like me who aren’t as technically savvy, download this free.

I haven’t tried it yet, so I don’t know how easy it is.

6 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you found something that works for you!

6 Likes

I am glad you said they are new! I was wondering!

7 Likes

How do you get your name on the certificate?

I clicked on a completed course of mine but the name on the certificate is blank.

*edited for clarity

7 Likes

Hi Phoenix!

Would you give redownloading the certificate from the main course page a try? I went back in and added an update for some of the course certificates - names should autofill for all of them now! :grinning:

7 Likes

It worked! Thanks!!

7 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad to hear it, Phoenix - enjoy your hard-earned certificates! :trophy: :heart: :blush:

5 Likes