Finally the penny has dropped😬

Am I so shallow that I can not see who’s at the other end of the line?
Perhaps she’s having a bad day, or someone else replied to my message.
I now think that the whole conversation yesterday was bullshit!
Have I gone too far?
She could have stopped me at anytime, not sure that she’s what she’d lead me to believe she’s!
Am done writing after sale reviews like the one I gave to her.
Am such a twat!
Anyway let her enjoy the winnings.
What goes around comes around!
Time to move on🙏

Hello again. Hope you’re doing fine.
Can you tell me more about what the Mahjongg reading?
Have you used the Egyptian oracle, what are your thoughts about both oracle’s?
The cards are in excellent condition and full set.,
You were right, Egyptian cards are lovely!
Read part of the meanings,so far, find them a bit complex.
It’s like a crash course on egyptology, almost bliss poetry.
Had to read sentences several times to get the gist.
I will appreciate your input.
Thank you very much in advance.
Have a lovely day💝

Mr Basi our sale is done now Pleased your Pleased , But this isn’t what I sell on EBay for , you said you have friends in this area and a forum , I’m sure they Help more than I can , I also told you I was a Tarot card reader, ! Which is the reason of the condition of the cards , I very rarely consulted ,these packs as prefer a quick reference , you Enjoy Be Happy maggie :rose:

2 Likes

Basil, Let it go. You cannot be responsible for what someone barks out. As my son says: It is what it is. You are a kind loving man. Let your soul be soothed. Best blessings to a new friend.

4 Likes

@barbara4
Thank you for your support. I’ve been munching on it, and decided after all is not worth it, but had to give my opinion.
Otherwise, I feel they are taking advantag;.
and seen that too often in the past. I’m learning which battles to fight these days.
I have the means to isolate myself from people that are not worth my time or energy. Better alone than in bad company, that’s what we say in Spain.
I have my hobbies and my imagination to keep me company.
My first surname is López, comes from Latin, means wolf.
On my last job I was accused of being a lonewolf, a loner!
So be it!- I am a number 7, do not belong in this world. I am not angry or upset, nor worked up.
I just feel sorry for the empty souls I find in my path. My path is to walk alone and I can not go against the current.
Harmed myself physically & mentally over the years trying to find answers to those that did not understand. I didn’t see how blind I was. Now, just want to do what gives me happiness, enjoy what life I’ve got left and make piece with the world before I go.
I thank my grandmother & my mother for providing in the end. I was hard for everyone. Capricorn and the slow planets help me last year, but was a big price to ask. Since then I’ve given staff away and some money too; asking nothing in return.
I did not believe what people are like. Even my own family.
I’m glad I’ve left my Country when I did. I had time to grow and evolve. I wasn’t proud of my achievements in the past, but now, finally recognise myself.
I have something that most people do not own, and that’s integrity :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree the person is a bit harsh and cold in their response, snarky even. But as @Garnet said I’d just release that negativity and move on, noting not to purchase or recommend this person in the future. I agree with your statement about

I have met many empty souls in my path as well, and I wish them well silently. Your light is bright and strong, some may never see it but that does not diminish its illumination.
Keep Shining Basil!!

2 Likes

@Rowan.
Thanks for your support. I wasn’t expecting that reply from that seller.
Did delete the whole conversation yesterday. I gave her my time. She’s lead me to believe that she was fine having a conversation. She’d stop at anytime or say, great I have to go.
To me felt like a knive on my back.
I know when I’ve crossed a line or people don’t like me.
At least didn’t give me the cold shoulder.
End of story!
I’ve moved on, but takes me longer than most people to heal, because I am passionate in everything I do♉
Your words make me feel a whole lot better!:pray:

2 Likes

Glad you removed the conversation, no need for it to linger. I empathize with it taking longer to heal, I heal slower than most too. But we heal and that’s the important part. Anger, resentment, and pain sometimes stem from not understanding the other person or the situation, and I think, for me at least, I have to process everything individually in order to truly move on from it. Some people and situations I never understand but that’s okay as long as I process what I can from it and let it go. Im glad my words helped, they were true. :wink:
Blessed Be Basil,

2 Likes

I hear the disappointment and unhappiness in your words. You win, you lose, but most of all, you continue.
In the many years of my life, I have faced criticism but success. Hate and love. Sorrow and joy. And now I face the end. It’s lonely and frightening. But My dearest boy there is a secret to life and that is just to live it, to the fullest. Take heart. I ask everyone to send Basil love and strength, he needs it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Garnet You are so kind. I enjoy your wisdom too. :slightly_smiling_face:
Blessed Be,

1 Like

@Garnet. Thank you. I hear you. I’m an earth sign with no fire in my natal chart.
I’ve been told by tarot reader and astrologer to leap and have faith, even if I stumble in the process. Get up and do it again and again.
I’m on this planet to learn, but it’s my choice to be miserable or happy.
I am very lucky. I’ve seen neighbours I grew up with, following the wrong path.
They had everything, but didn’t know where to look or who to ask for help.
In recent years, have look inside my body. Time and time punished me until finally had no choice but to listen.
Many times I toyed with the idea of ending my life, failed I few times. Battled depression, anxiety.
I tried alcohol to numb my senses, but worse thing is, when I woked up, problems were still there.
Lucky for me, did no try hard substances.
Am type 1 diabetic, have chronic inflammation, sciatica and even traces of leucemia.
You know what?, I am not giving up. I’m fighting it all til the end.
Many people are gone. You, I and others are still here. Let’s enjoy the ride til the end​:four_leaf_clover::revolving_hearts::joy::rofl::pray::100:

1 Like

@Garnet @Rowan . Glad I’ve found some people to talk to, but am here to listen too.
Anytime you want, life is too short!:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

You’ve given my heart the greatest joy. As for taking your own life, I believe that before I was born, as a little spirit, I was given the choice of what I wanted to accomplish in my new life.
I call it The Book of Barbara. I decided I would learn patience, endurance and tolerance. Easy right?
What was I thinking?
Anyway, the problem with writing your own book is that you’ve sort of written a loose script of you life. That in itself is fine, and you do face every one of these challenges over and over, but as the Gods throws them at you, not when you’re prepared.
If you kill yourself God/Goddess is going to say “Uh, Uh you asked for this life, now you deal with it, back you go, over and over until you do it as you wanted.”
Life isn’t clean and shiny, it’s difficult and unkind and rude. BUT–Now think about it Basil, do you want to do all this (your life) again?
The correct answer is No, Ma’am.
I’ve face and succeeded in my challenges. There were times I didn’t. I also learned the hardest lesson of all, and that is " I am responsible for anything that happens in my life. Not my parents, not my boss, not the taxi driver, not God/Goddess, me. And when I learned that, my life became much better. And it was hard, very hard.
Don’t be afraid of life, enjoy it. And when your time comes, Do not fear death. You will be renewed. No Diabetes, no anxiety or depression.
What happens after, you ask?
How about we meet our loved ones? Or maybe we can become angels with those big old wings diving around until who knows. the future is as big or as small as you can imagine.
I do know and promise you, there is no hell, that was taken from a book ('Dante’s Inferno) by the prevailing church to frighten the Pagans and peasants.
The God/Goddess loves us and wants us to be happy, even when we’re naughty boys and girls.
:wink:

3 Likes

Just keep thinking of talented Margaret Tyzack, playing Claudius mother, when decided it was time to end her life. What saved me from doing it was my strong affection for dogs. Who will care for them after am gone?. And the pain, am not good at dealing with it. I could make a long conversation about death subject. Do not like the word at all, I think I prefer: rebirth or transformation. Leaving this material world behind and starting a fresh at a different level. I thank you for your wise words, you have given me a lot of material to think about​:sun_with_face::dove::pray:

3 Likes

Be safe and know you are blessed, dear boy.

2 Likes