Finding my way back 😌

Hi all - I hope you’re well.

I’ve missed you all :kissing_heart:

How have you all been the last few months?

Xoxoxo

10 Likes

Hi @Abs53! I was thinking of you when I posted the Solstice information. I have been well overall. Doing a lot better than earlier in the year. I hope you are doing good too! I’m so happy to see you back! How is your husband doing?

7 Likes

Abs! I missed you! :star_struck: Welcome back. :hugs:

7 Likes

Missed you too! I’m doing okay myself, keeping busy. How are things going for you?

7 Likes

Nice to see you again :hugs: @Abs53

8 Likes

Always great to hear from you, @Abs53! :heart: All’s well here- missed you too!

How are things going for you? Hope you’re doing well! :hugs:

7 Likes

Hey, doll!!! We’ve missed you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m doing good. I’ve been thinking about you :relaxed::cherry_blossom: hope you’re well!! I’m so glad to see you!!!

8 Likes

So good to hear from you all! I’ll reply in detail tomorrow.

Love to all :heartbeat:

7 Likes

@Abs53 Hi! I’m so glad you’re back as you see we all have missed you! Hope all is well and improving each day.
Much Love,

6 Likes

Welcome back, Abs!! :ringer_planet:

I think several of us were thinking of you, especially during the last edition of the Book Club. Some of us picked :notebook_with_decorative_cover: The Complete Guide to Astrology by Louise Edington and enquired a bit further into our natal charts :slight_smile:. I know I enjoyed it a lot.

Personally, I’m trying to get my wife to get her chart done since she’s about to enter her Saturn return and I know it will be helpful. But she reeeeally doesn’t care about astrology :sweat_smile: :laughing:

I hope you’re having a safe and prosper year!

7 Likes

Oh hey!!! I was just thinking about you yesterday!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So good to hear from you!!! :sparkles:

7 Likes