First happy herb order arrived😁

Today i finally got my first order from happy herb shop wuth a bunch of herbal teas ( premade at first as im still learning) and matcha powder and moringa as well as essential oil inhalers for a few intentions. Im drinking the vitality tea ( first loose leaf tea and its going well. ) and i made a milk smoothie with moringa and it was good. Ive been busy today but i am so excited yo have sone herbal help. I cant wait to use tge sleepy time one before bed as my sleep has been terrible lately.im definayly a happy ‘Happy Herb shop’ customer today. My next srep into herbalism and holistic wellbeing and healing :grin:

10 Likes

Hooray for your new herbs, @Phoenix_Fire! :partying_face:

It sounds like you got some great ones- a very happy package from a happy herb shop! :blush: I hope you continue to enjoy them. Please let me know what you think of the sleepy time blend! I’ve tried a few and am always curious about new combinations of sleep herbs- I hope whatever this blend is, that it works perfectly for you! :herb::sparkles:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Sounds great! I hope you have a fun time with your teas!

6 Likes

@Phoenix_Fire @BryWisteria @Amethyst if yall ever want to learn how to make your own and where to get your own herbs (@BryWisteria i already told u lol) just let me know. I have over 30+ tea recipes and just as many if not more oil ones too.

6 Likes

Oh isn’t the feeling of receiving your first herbs the best. I still remember my first batch and i still get tingles every time i receive something. Truly magickal! Hope they serve you practice well :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks again, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! You are a fountain of wisdom :blush::tea::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.