First Mabon Celebration

Merry Mabon Everyone!
Today marks my first Mabon celebration feast. I’ve got two loaves of pumpkin bread in the oven and will be making barbeque tenderloins with garlic roasted red potatoes, carrots, and zucchini. I’ve cleaned my wood tables with orange oil, swept the patio and misted the yard with lemongrass/citronella oil mix. I’ve gathered leaves to do the Mabon ritual this evening too. Listening to Mabon Music on youtube, with the patio door open.
Blessed Be to each of you!

7 Likes

Awesome! I’m on my way for dinner lol that sounds yummy :yum: and Happy Mabon!

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got a great Mabon planned. Good luck and have fun!

5 Likes

This sounds amazing! Have a lovely evening :heart:

5 Likes

That sounds lovely @Rowan!! The sun shone super bright this weekend here after the rains cleared all the smoke from last week! It feels so good! :sun_behind_large_cloud: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sun_with_face:

May the wheel turn favorably for you all! And may the Equinox bring balance and blessings to one and all upon this earth!

5 Likes

Happy Mabon to you, @Rowan! :heart::apple::ear_of_rice: I hope your celebration feast went well- sounds like you had a great selection of tasty treats! :yum: How did your Mabon ritual go? I hope it all went well- blessed be! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I saw the breads, they looked yummy! Great job on your first Mabon feast! I hope it went well and tasted delicious.

4 Likes