First Sabbat with my partner

Merry meet all!

It was my first Sabbat celebrated with my partner tonight, once I cast the circle the energy was so intense it lead to tears for us both. It’s amazing what the energy can bring with love and excitement (and some laughs because of nerves! Haha).

Blessed Samhain to all in this wonderful Coven!

14 Likes

That’s an awesome experience for both of you. I’m happy that you have had a great Samhain!

I hope I continues for you! :skull: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Great photo and a beautiful altar. You can still carve that pumpkin and ask that it protects the home until Yuletide :jack_o_lantern: :candle:

Blessed Samhain! :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes

How wonderful! And your altar is beautiful! Have a continued blessed Samhain

7 Likes

I am really happy for you ! May the God and Goddesses continue to bless you! Happy Samhain
Jeannie

7 Likes

How lovely that you shared the ritual with your partner- it sounds like you both had a great time! Congrats, and sending wishes for a blessed Sabbat your way too. Love and Light! :candle::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you both had a great ritual! Blessed Samhain!

6 Likes

I will say, I learned about candle safety last night. Make sure if you’re putting a candle in the window to put your blinds up all the way. The heat melted the bottom of the blinds. :sweat_smile: I snuffed the flame and caught it (I check candles lit every half hour) it in time!

6 Likes

OOps. That makes me glad I put the fake candles in the windows last night!

5 Likes

I’m glad that you were able to share your experience with your loved one!!

6 Likes