First Spell done for a friend

Hi Everyone,
Today I received some positive feedback on a spell that I had done for a friend of a friend, roughly about 3-4 weeks ago. She was going through a tough emotional time, after breaking her toe. And our shared friend had came to me and asked if there was any spell I could work for her. I did a healing spell, and put a twist on it adding emotional healing also. I cast a circle, lit a light blue candle representing harmony with ourselves, mental strength, and positive mood and a white candle for protection, cleansing, and healing energies. I had a picture of the person as well.
This is the message I received from her today: “I’ve been doing a lot of shadow work since last year. Your spell brought everything left to the surface. I’m now working on lovingly letting things go. I’ve even had past life issues come up! You are amazing at what you do! Thank you so much!”
I felt so, I dont even know how to explain it…but it brought tears to my eyes. I wasn’t very confident in doing the spell at first, but I just took what I’ve learned (still learning) from here, and my readings and I had my Intention in a solid place in both my heart and mind. Im so grateful that I sent the energies in motion to help someone.
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

Congrats on your very successful spellwork, @Rowan :clap::confetti_ball: It sounds like you were able to help your friend a lot and gained both confidence and experience too- really well done! Be proud of yourself and enjoy those good feelings of success :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow! That is so great! You were able to help a friend and in turn helped yourself because you got positive feedback that made you happy! That’s how it’s supposed to go. Good for you! :hugs:

6 Likes

Congrats on your successful spell @Rowan :heavy_heart_exclamation:

It always is an exciting feeling when things just go right. It sounds like you gained some confidence in yourself, too. Be proud! Awesome job :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone!:grin::sparkles::grin:

6 Likes

That is so awesome! Congrats!!

5 Likes

@walter thank you :slight_smile::sparkles::grin:

5 Likes

I’m glad that when your friend needed your help, you were there for her! That speaks for itself!

And it’s amazing to hear that your spells are gaining so much strength :muscle: Cheers to that!!

6 Likes